Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I’m on the short list to be on the next chick-fil-a commercial

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
The manager called corporate about my story because every time I go through I tell them I don’t have much time to live and Chick-fil-A is the only thing that keeps me going. But I tell everyone that though hoping I get free food.

It’s between me and a black woman so I’m very confident I’m not going to have to explain myself

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
The manager called corporate about my story because every time I go through I tell them I don’t have much time to live and Chick-fil-A is the only thing that keeps me going. But I tell everyone that though hoping I get free food.

It’s between me and a black woman so I’m very confident I’m not going to have to explain myself
They need to repair the gay market, play this card.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Don't chicken out if you get selected. But it's 25 to 1 that black mama kicks your chicken loving ass.

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Nothin better than “Gods Chicken”. Grab a Coke too and thank me latter for the entire Georgia meal. Prior to our Communist turn….we were a once great state.

SAD.

(But Braves Bitches….)

Top Bottom