Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I’m drinking Tito’s and Cheerwine and watching Larry Bird YouTube videos

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Is there any doubt he’s the greatest white athlete of all time?

Played the game with physical limitations yet still is revered for his trash talking and shooting prowess.

made Dominique Wilkins, isiah, Xavier McDaniels and Chuck Person his bitch on multiple occasions

I’ll go drink bleach and KMS.

UderricKY

Poster
Founder
giphy.gif

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
There was another video down the rabbit hole I’ve been on where he called timeout and told the other coach to “get the white guy off me, he can’t guard me, put a black guy on me.”
Went down that rabbit hole myself a few months ago. His trash talking was legendary. I like the story about him telling Xavier Macdaniel where he was gonna get the ball and where he was gonna shoot it from on a last-second shot. Then he proceeded to do just what he said he was gonna do.
Also the game where he was hitting everything against the Hawks and their bench was even going nuts. I heard they got fined for it too lol.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Went down that rabbit hole myself a few months ago. His trash talking was legendary. I like the story about him telling Xavier Macdaniel where he was gonna get the ball and where he was gonna shoot it from on a last-second shot. Then he proceeded to do just what he said he was gonna do.
Also the game where he was hitting everything against the Hawks and their bench was even going nuts. I heard they got fined for it too lol.
He told Chuck Person before tipoff on Christmas Day he had a present for him, waited until the 4th, shot a 3 in his face and said, “Merry Fucking Christmas”

fucking legend. The hick from French Lick.

Zigjr

Poster
Founder
Is there any doubt he’s the greatest white athlete of all time?

Played the game with physical limitations yet still is revered for his trash talking and shooting prowess.

made Dominique Wilkins, isiah, Xavier McDaniels and Chuck Person his bitch on multiple occasions

I’ll go drink bleach and KMS.
I know it’s not popular opinion but I gotta disagree about him being the greatest white athlete of all time. Without a doubt it’s Jimmy Chitwood.

Top Bottom