Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I’m back from the dead, and this is what I’ve awoken to? I’m sickened and ashamed…

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Taliban beating Americans

I know this has been talked about here ad nauseam, sorry, daddy’s been down and fucking out with covid. For those of you wondering, I’m better now. Well, if feeling like the Reaper isn’t at my bedside for the first time in over a week is feeling better, then I guess I’m feeling better….ANYwho….

what in the actual FUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????!?!!?!??!!???!???!?????

after 20 fucking YEARS of fucking around in assfuckistan we let it go in a matter of DAYS!!?? And in doing so we let them have their way with us on the way out!? Meanwhile Psaki has the Gaul to say everyone should consider the taliban as a factor on the world stage!? I think I’m getting sick again. Holy fuck people. I spent over a collective 40+ Months in that God forsaken country doing the Lord’s work , taking out ragheads 1 by 1, losing many fucking friends…..all for WHAT!? all for WWWWHHHHHAAAATTTTTTT!!!????

sorry for my rant. I have no idea how to take all this. Fuck Biden, fuck the shadows behind the scenes. Fuck em all! Our world has truly turned upside down. We just lost to China btw, if nobody can see that yet. Peace FSF bros.

edit: top line is a link. Mods, can we make it where links come out as a different color than the regular texts?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Taliban beating Americans

I know this has been talked about here ad nauseam, sorry, daddy’s been down and fucking out with covid. For those of you wondering, I’m better now. Well, if feeling like the Reaper isn’t at my bedside for the first time in over a week is feeling better, then I guess I’m feeling better….ANYwho….

what in the actual FUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????!?!!?!??!!???!???!?????

after 20 fucking YEARS of fucking around in assfuckistan we let it go in a matter of DAYS!!?? And in doing so we let them have their way with us on the way out!? Meanwhile Psaki has the Gaul to say everyone should consider the taliban as a factor on the world stage!? I think I’m getting sick again. Holy fuck people. I spent over a collective 40+ Months in that God forsaken country doing the Lord’s work , taking out ragheads 1 by 1, losing many fucking friends…..all for WHAT!? all for WWWWHHHHHAAAATTTTTTT!!!????

sorry for my rant. I have no idea how to take all this. Fuck Biden, fuck the shadows behind the scenes. Fuck em all! Our world has truly turned upside down. We just lost to China btw, if nobody can see that yet. Peace FSF bros.

edit: top line is a link. Mods, can we make it where links come out as a different color than the regular texts?
In case you weren’t upset enough:

Last edited:
Top Bottom