Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hysterical 51 year old childless woman screeches as emergency response workers for being in bike lane (link)...

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

I suggest she pick up her bike and walk around.

When she gets hit by a car they should take their sweet ass time parking so as not to inconvenience anyone else for her life and death emergency.

fschmidt

Poster
The woman is completely right. There was a parking lot right there where they could have parked. I want a James Bond car so that I can fire missiles from the front of the car at useless government workers blocking the road for no reason.

RHT 3

Elite
I tell my engineers to drive and park the rig wherever the F they want. I’d LOVE for some Karen to start chirping at me about where we drive/park.
I had a cyclist give me the bird once when I was getting off duty and going home in my Tahoe. he got mad because I squeezed between him and a GD car on a two lane road . I did my best to not hit his dumb ass.

he gave me the bird, I stopped and asked him what his fvcking problem was. he started in on " I'm gonna call the chief" shit so I gave him my name, rank, station, and said go for it. I was still in uniform .

Got a call the next shift from my Chief, who I was drinking buddies with for years at the beach when I lived there.

We laughed and made fun of the pussy cyclist.

Pro tip for pussies- call the chief all you want, nothing ever happens lol.

Top Bottom