Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hustle (basketball movie) on Netflix is really good and I hate basketball

TJHall1

Legendary
Are the basketball players acting in the movie cringe? The trailer made the main guy juancho look like it would be 2 hours of watching horrible NBA player acting.

Like space jam for adults.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I'm gonna give it 30 mins to start here. Gots some beers. Better not suck. If there's one thing I've learned from this site it's that some of you think very highly of some shit movies. (Not you necessarily)

Best line in the movie is: "Your Mom is not a whore. Whores get paid, she gives that fat ass out for free."

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I'm gonna give it 30 mins to start here. Gots some beers. Better not suck. If there's one thing I've learned from this site it's that some of you think very highly of some shit movies. (Not you necessarily)

I know what you mean though, I watched that movie Operation Mincemeat after it was recommended on here and could not get past 30 minutes. It was terrible.

TJHall1

Legendary
I know what you mean though, I watched that movie Operation Mincemeat after it was recommended on here and could not get past 30 minutes. It was terrible.
Ya, that movie was meh. I watched the whole thing.

The OP who said it was AWESOME, 🤣🤣

PleasureMoose

Legendary
People here have horrible taste in movies

Top Bottom