Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hunter biden pics

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Same here. Afraid I might unwittingly open some stuff with minors.
Everything is blurred per the site owner. It took them a yr to sift through and pixelate what needed to be covered genital wise. But you'd be correct. I saw the pics when it was brand new in dancing and the were nudes if a clearly young girl. I had to get out of dancing bc my BP got to 20o/100 when sitting. I was a ball of fury. Now I go in there sparingly. I wish some if them would hit the board and be social

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Everything is blurred per the site owner. It took them a yr to sift through and pixelate what needed to be covered genital wise. But you'd be correct. I saw the pics when it was brand new in dancing and the were nudes if a clearly young girl. I had to get out of dancing bc my BP got to 20o/100 when sitting. I was a ball of fury. Now I go in there sparingly. I wish some if them would hit the board and be social
Key word there....bro.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
He was busy banging his niece, sister in law, step mom, cousin,.... "keeping it in the family".
Man if what comes out that we knew about 5-7 years ago this will be grand. But the slow walk is a killer. I wanna grab em all on throw each one over the penitentiary fence.

Anyone who got their hopes up thinking the repubs actually had recordings providing evidence of the bidens taking money from Ukraine are gonna be sad.
At this point anything either side says about charges, evidence, indictments, impeachment, and whatever the fuck else I figure there is about a .05% chance of it actually coming to fruition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom