Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/meet-the-censored-cj-hopkins-critic?r=bv6js&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email&utm_source=copy

casfoto

Poster
Well, its been a while since I have posted anything but here goes...There are few and far truth to power jounalists since most of the main treet media is a paid voice for the power that be. This article by Matt Taibbi is an interview of C.J. Hopkins who is a brilliant writter. The subject is an all to favorite of the past year. At any rate would like to hear from all to see if it fits the narrative of what we think is going on. Thanks.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Well, its been a while since I have posted anything but here goes...There are few and far truth to power jounalists since most of the main treet media is a paid voice for the power that be. This article by Matt Taibbi is an interview of C.J. Hopkins who is a brilliant writter. The subject is an all to favorite of the past year. At any rate would like to hear from all to see if it fits the narrative of what we think is going on. Thanks.
I read it - an excellent article that tells the unvarnished truth about the real (behind the scenes) agenda being promulgated by the dip shit dems. Thanks @casfoto - GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK!

casfoto

Poster
Taibbi and Greenwald are liberals with brains.
But its funny because they now are defending the conservative side of things. They have been thrown out of the liberal closet and now use their brains to help break bad news from Biden etc.They started seeing the ugly side of the election and called foul!

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
OP

tenor.gif

casfoto

Poster
I have already forgotten to do that...man 3 weeks away from stuff on technical things...and I am back to square one. Ha.

casfoto

Poster
I have been thinking about the thought of wether or not I am a republican vs democrat. Actually I am neither. I am conservative regarding many issues but I also am liberal about other issues. I think we should legalize pot and tax it but I don't want some tranny in the same ladies room with my granddaughter or wife.. I actually dont want them any where.
The republicans used to be democrats years gone by and they have switched opinions. I actually think that they are the same people but the fight is about the money and who gets it. The democrats did in Tulsi and Bernie because they have the same ideas about the capitalist system. But, nothing ever changes between either party regarding the MIC/CIA/HS/FBI. Those deciding factors are run by the deep state. The fact that Comey, Brennan, Clapper et al are still not in prison show the power of the cabal. The rest to me is theatre. Mark Twains comment "If voting worked, they wouldn't let us do it" is very true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom