Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How we would like to thank our donors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
I want to show users that took the time to donate to the gofundme how much we appreciate you helping us get this off the ground. This would not be possible without your help.

I planned on creating a trophy unique to the donors of the server as well as a unique roll. This roll will provide users the ability to view every board that is created in the future. There is a plan to come up with a Patreon that some of you can subscribe to if you want to. There will be some incentives to do so, but for now a lot of those are still being worked out.

However for those of you that donated I want to provide total access to any and all boards that we may provide these patrons if that's the route we decide to take. Like I said before we wouldn't have been able to make this happen without you guys help. I want to show my appreciation for helping us get this off the ground as best I can. The role will also come with a unique banner underneath your name when you make a post.

I don't want any of you that haven't donated to worry either. We do not plan on taking away the boards that have already been created. So do not worry about the current state of the forum being changed simply because you did not donate or don't want to sign up on Patreon. We simply want to be able to continue to grow the site and to be able to develop and provide more for the users here.

If you have donated and have not already recieved your founder tag please email us a copy of your receipt to support@crootn.com

txag79

Poster
Founder
I want to show users that took the time to donate to the gofundme how much we appreciate you helping us get this off the ground. This would not be possible without your help.

I planned on creating a trophy unique to the donors of the server as well as a unique roll. This roll will provide users the ability to view every board that is created in the future. There is a plan to come up with a Patreon that some of you can subscribe to if you want to. There will be some incentives to do so, but for now a lot of those are still being worked out.

However for those of you that donated I want to provide total access to any and all boards that we may provide these patrons if that's the route we decide to take. Like I said before we wouldn't have been able to make this happen without you guys help. I want to show my appreciation for helping us get this off the ground as best I can. The role will also come with a unique banner underneath your name when you make a post.

I don't want any of you that haven't donated to worry either. We do not plan on taking away the boards that have already been created. So do not worry about the current state of the forum being changed simply because you did not donate or don't want to sign up on Patreon. We simply want to be able to continue to grow the site and to be able to develop and provide more for the users here.

If you have donated and have not already recieved your founder tag please email us a copy of your receipt to support@crootn.com
Email sent to you.

utv2316

Elite
Founder
Hey crootn, where my founder go? Posting to check I sent an email

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So how do I donate? I want to support this thing. Fuck the MB and that cum chugging faggot National Mod.
Maybe the pinned post that says donation link dipshit.

Stoked you're here Burt. Been enjoying your posts for years. Also check out the post about Croot News.

The server is maxed out right now but we hope to get it upgraded before this weekend so bear with us

BurtReynoldsMustache

Poster
Founder
Maybe the pinned post that says donation link dipshit.

Stoked you're here Burt. Been enjoying your posts for years. Also check out the post about Croot News.

The server is maxed out right now but we hope to get it upgraded before this weekend so bear with us
Hahahaha yeah I guess I could've checked the board a little more than thoroughly.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I sent 50 this time. But yrs ago ID gruessn

It coulda been more likeb200

caves

Poster
Founder
Just made my donation!! Fuck rivals. Let’s gooo!!!

got black listed and canceled my account there.
Donated the 1 year fees to here.

WapitiHorn

Poster
Founder

Email sent with receipt attached.

y2kcane

Poster
Founder
Did today (category5 email)
Once my rivals runs out you'll be getting all that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom