Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to start a business for beginners:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Would anyone be able to help me come up with a business plan? I’m totally new to the scene and don’t know what I’m doing. I have a vision and a goal, just don’t know much about developing a finances plan or market strategy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. DM me if you’re willing to help! TIA

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I will tell you one thing. So many people always told me I was doing things the wrong way/ or not by the book with my businesses. When I finally stopped listening to them and started trusting myself everything took off

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Fig out how much widget A costs to make

Fig out how much you can sell widget A for at profit

Fig out how many widgets you need to sell to be profitable

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
7-minute-abs.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
What you got cooking?
Gonna flip.

The opportunities are just too abundant and the money is too easy not to.

I never finished my degree so if I wanna make “good” money I have to do it myself.

I used to be a certified property inspector but I got pulled away from that for something else, making the same money, and that was more steady, back when.

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
I own a small business that I’ve started in the last three years. I’m happy to jump on a call or answers some DMs.
But my best advice is to jump in full speed and never let “no” slow you down. The answers will come if you’re dedicated. Also you are about to work your dick off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom