Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

how much do you spend on your wife/gf birthday?

how much?

Votes: 6 31.6%

Votes: 6 31.6%

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 1000+

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • im an incel

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
The birthday stuff yes. She can buy her own shit I’m done trying to read the mind of a female.
Anniversary I usually let her have sex with me, try and name a better gift than that
Good Grief. I love buying stuff for my wife. From Work stuff to just small things through out the week. Just bought her another new statoscope. She has 4 $400 to choose from by color.
She also got a new clutch that her keys are attached to.. Probably going to buy these earrings I saw the other day. My little girls likes to help me buy stuff.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Good Grief. I love buying stuff for my wife. From Work stuff to just small things through out the week. Just bought her another new statoscope. She has 4 $400 to choose from by color.
She also got a new clutch that her keys are attached to.. Probably going to buy these earrings I saw the other day. My little girls likes to help me buy stuff.
When my boys are old enough to buy their own crap I’ll probly start buying her stuff again other than guns and other weapons.
I’ve never claimed to Not be a piece of shit.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I selected 100.
Because I pay 100% of $0 for my wife’s birthday and our anniversary . That shits for children and puppies named Champ.

My wife keeps QVC in business so we don’t do the birthday/anniversary thing

Vacuum or new bedsheets or towels. SHE loves it

The birthday stuff yes. She can buy her own shit I’m done trying to read the mind of a female.
Anniversary I usually let her have sex with me, try and name a better gift than that
I had left this thread up on the computer and the wife got on yesterday and said she read the first few posts and her conclusion was that you are all terrible people lol. Actually works out well for me because the bar is set lower.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I had left this thread up on the computer and the wife got on yesterday and said she read the first few posts and her conclusion was that you are all terrible people lol. Actually works out well for me because the bar is set lower.
Looking back if she happened to stop reading before my 2nd post.......I'm in the clear and am quite disturbed by the level of deviance possessed in some posters on here.

If she read any of my posts after the 1st.....FML and sorry John.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
14 years married, 18 years together. I honestly don't buy her much anymore. I do stuff for Christmas and always do the traditional anniversary gift. (couldn't this year, pansy ass USA wont let me buy ivory) But her birthday is just a hey, buy whatever you want. I buy a couple small things I know she wants for the kids to give her but that is about it for birthday.
I do give her 2 minutes in heaven on her birthday.

Top Bottom