Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How long is your average piss?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’ve been clocking mine lately and I would say between 45-50 seconds. I’m not a bragger by any means but my bladder and prostate are amazing.
Not gonna lie that’s pretty impressive. I’ll have to start timing mine.

When I am in a public restroom and see a man over 40 come in and it sounds like a garden hose spraying into a swimming pool I am incredibly impressed

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I’ve been clocking mine lately and I would say between 45-50 seconds. I’m not a bragger by any means but my bladder and prostate are amazing.
Enough to get rid of a cocktail. Depends on if I’m popping the cherry after 6 brews or just pissing in the morning after a semi-normal normal night. If the morning, I jump up, grab a morning diet Dr Pepper and let out a good stream of 15 seconds of awesomeness without any interruptions.

Oler Ted

Elite
Sorry but this is not an accurate way to gauge manhood. Only way we could do this would be to measure force*length. If you are going wide open you aren’t gonna piss for 45 seconds. If you can you need to provide some video evidence. A 45 second trickle is not near as a impressive as a 15 second pile driver

Tell_Sackett

Poster
All I know is back in my younger days after holding it at the movies through the last two hours of the Green Mile and 2 large Cherry Cokes, I stood at the theater bathroom urinal pissing like a racehorse while 3 different people went in succession at the urinal next to me. I refer to it as the Green Mile"s little known sequel, the Yellow Mile. It had to be a solid 3 minutes.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Why so short?
Enough to get rid of a cocktail. Depends on if I’m popping the cherry after 6 brews or just pissing in the morning after a semi-normal normal night. If the morning, I jump up, grab a morning diet Dr Pepper and let out a good stream of 15 seconds of awesomeness without any interruptions.
Out @ diet

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
My dr stuck his finger up my ass last week.
Dr said "you have the smallest prostrate i have ever felt."
I answered "you have the biggest fingers that have ever been in my asshole" we laughed as I wiped the jelly from my bhole.
I'm 48 my morning piss at 330am is a good minute. If I'm drinking I bet I could piss for 2 min.
I have noticed over the last year getting flow going takes a little more primer. But I think it could be related to BP meds dr put me on about a year ago.

QuanChi

Elite
My dr stuck his finger up my ass last week.
Dr said "you have the smallest prostrate i have ever felt."
I answered "you have the biggest fingers that have ever been in my asshole" we laughed as I wiped the jelly from my bhole.
I'm 48 my morning piss at 330am is a good minute. If I'm drinking I bet I could piss for 2 min.
I have noticed over the last year getting flow going takes a little more primer. But I think it could be related to BP meds dr put me on about a year ago.
Are you sure it was the doctors finger?

Top Bottom