Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do you shave your balls?

I have never actually shaved them with a razor. I'll use a trimmer with no guard to get it as low as possible. I generally hunch over like a question mark, trying to have a good enough look to see what I'm doing. Hiking the leg up on the counter is a classic for sure. Another thing I do is grab the ball-skin and stretch it as tight and straight as I can to keep from nicking with the trimmer. Inevitably, though, I still end up nicking them a time or two during the course of the trimming, and get so mad I'm ready to throw the trimmer through the drywall.

D

Deleted member 2886

update: got an ingrown hair about 2 inches from my asshole. AMA
😂Gross bro, lol.

Fuck ingrown hairs can get pretty vicious.
Years ago a chick I'd been dating, asked for assistance with an ingrown hair between her snatch and asshole.🤣

Didn't look that bad at first, that is until I pierced it and the puss blood started flowing. Fuckin fuck!, it was nasty!

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder

200.gif

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
View attachment 122148
its doing better thanks. laid on the couch lastnight and kicked my legs over my head exposing my root and steam to the ceiling... my girl took a needle and relieved the pressure then got tweezers and pulled out the hair. It bled out more than i expected so just some minor discomfort after that
1. I wish you took a video
2. I bet the relief afterwards was orgasmic

Top Bottom