Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do you get your caffeine intake? (Select all that apply)

How do you get your caffeine intake? (Select all that apply)

• Total voters

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Really? I’m the only asshole taking a pre-workout supplement?
I drink soup/broth for brekfast(tard.gif)
I eatbwhen i get home. I am no @Nape but my granny is from Sicily. I cooked beside her my whole life. I measure nothing but my taste
Grandma Campiangoi. Her brotherbmy great unlce Gene was the head violinist and maestro for the NYC philharmonic
WWII hero. Buried in Jefferson Nation Cemetary. I visited him and win 1490 on craos. Paidbto take us all out and went home +400. Grandma like it

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I mix it up, but guess I’m the only 5-hour energy fag. I buy the massive value packs at Walmart and keep them in the fridge in the garage. I just like having them on hand in case I need t he boost. Can’t do more than a couple a week though or they don’t do anything for me

Nape

Elite
Founder
Where do you order this? I feel like it’s a pro move if you do it.

How do you prepare it?
I get it from Amazon.
8BD6C3A9-3BD0-4C77-90AA-94DBBDDEA73F.png
I bring water up to a boil and then steep it for 3 minutes for the first brewing. Strain it and that’s my morning cup plus a couple extra cups. I then resteep the leaves a second time for 4 minutes. I will chill that and have iced tea in the afternoon. It’s soooo fucking good for you.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I get it from Amazon.
View attachment 20412
I bring water up to a boil and then steep it for 3 minutes for the first brewing. Strain it and that’s my morning cup plus a couple extra cups. I then resteep the leaves a second time for 4 minutes. I will chill that and have iced tea in the afternoon. It’s soooo fucking good for you.
Just ordered some. Thanks for the rec

Astragalus

Poster
Founder
Black coffee (Peet’s Major Dickason’s)

More black coffee

Matcha green tea with a little honey

Unsweet black tea

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Try to keep it to one coke a day. Sometimes if im dragging ill have two.

It used to be a big gulp, but had to cut back to one 12oz per day.

Long cat

Elite
Black coffee like every other real engineer. Sometimes I pour it over ice because, like america1st always says, it’s hot and humid in Florida.

I wish I could do this
You can. It was a rough two weeks or so coming off of it when I did, but after I did I found that I much preferred the steady energy throughout the day rather than the constant rise and crash of caffeine. By all means, you do you... not trying to convince you to ditch caffeine, but if it's something you're wanting to do, take it from an ex caffeine junkie, it's definitely possible.

You can. It was a rough two weeks or so coming off of it when I did, but after I did I found that I much preferred the steady energy throughout the day rather than the constant rise and crash of caffeine. By all means, you do you... not trying to convince you to ditch caffeine, but if it's something you're wanting to do, take it from an ex caffeine junkie, it's definitely possible.
Yeah I've tried to quit multiple times, but it's nice to have before a workout. It's also hard to pass up free coffee at work or a soda included with a combo meal

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I get it from Amazon.
View attachment 20412
Well this is a huge win. Any more life tips?

1620912044941.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom