Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do you feel about athletes taking a knee at the anthem?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I can keep this simple. I will buy them a ticket back to Africa. But I get to insert that ticket it into the fat, rich, bloodsucking, multi-millon dollar asses of those stupid shits that think theirs does not stink.

And one other thing, an anomaly, I have noticed is that these athletes some how increase their I.Q. with their salary. The more they are paid the smarter they become.

And those tickets will be made of heated iron, that is so hot I will not need a flashlight to find their asshole. It will look like a white spike.

Just who in the hell do they think they are? do they not realize we are all one? Do they not realize that the silver platter laying in their laps was handed to them by the greatest country this world has ever known? Screw those cocksuckers. This is the United State of America and if you don't like it get the fuck out right now and never come back.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Jtrain80

Legendary
I can keep this simple. I will buy them a ticket back to Africa. But I get to insert it into the fat, rich, bloodsucking, multi-millon dollar asses their tickets.

And those tickets will be made of heated iron, that is so hot I will not need a flashlight to find their asshole. It will look like a white spike.

Just who in the hell do they think they are? do they not realize we are all one? Do they not realize that the silver platter laying in their laps was handed to them by the greatest country this world has ever known? Screw those cocksuckers. This is the United State of America and if you don't like it get the fuck out right now and never come back.

What do you think?

Kneeling in protest of the greatest country on Earth that allows their garbage disposal to eat better than a third of the world.

Be damned if I watch any type of televised sports going forward. Where the fuck are the Patriot players calling them out? Silent. That is where.

eb102993

Poster
I agree.

This country has allowed them to utilize their god giving talents to the fullest and also reap the benefits to the fullest. They can’t do that in any other country. Oppressed my ass.

No it isn’t perfect here but I’ll gladly live in this country over any other country on earth.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Kneeling in protest of the greatest country on Earth that allows their garbage disposal to eat better than a third of the world.

Be damned if I watch any type of televised sports going forward. Where the fuck are the Patriot players calling them out? Silent. That is where.
I remember the Steelers' OL who was also a Veteran. He walked out of their locker room carrying an American flag while all his teammates remained inside. He caught holy Hell for doing that and had to do a mea culpa. Not as bad as the reversal that Drew Brees did.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
They need to ask themselves what they would be doing now had their ancestors not been brought to the US as slaves? I suspect some would be running around in loin cloths chasing prey with spears living in mud huts. Compare those born here to those who have immigrated here recently. Haven't seen any of the immigrants doing this shit. They express their good fortune to be here versus still being in Sudan, Nigeria, Congo, or some other country.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
They have the right to do it, but they need to quit acting like it’s some daring move. 98% of the Media and all Libs hate America and support kneeling and instantly regard anyone who does it as a hero

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Every player in the league now grew up standing with their hand over their heart as the national anthem was played. If they didn't, they was raised wrong and thus to the crux of the issue. SKOL!

WEASEL

Poster
I can keep this simple. I will buy them a ticket back to Africa. But I get to insert it into the fat, rich, bloodsucking, multi-millon dollar asses their tickets.

What do you think?
They just need too leave while they can with a spiked American boot in there ass ! they would run fast to get out if shit hit the fan !!! they only have thier own snowflake asses no one else !

Cre8ive

Founder

Fuckin' a man. You got it right. I am losing patience with those jackass neanderthals. Or should I say great apes? Help me be politically fucking correct. I don't want to offed them. I want to scare the living shit out to them.

Last edited:

Jtrain80

Legendary
Fuckin' man. You got it right. I am losing patience with those jackass neanderthals. Or should I say great apes? Help me politically fucking correct. I don't want to offed them. I want to scare the living shit out to them.

Never underestimate the resiliency of stupid.

The issue here is the dumbing down of society. Then, the least aware are the most likely to be in front of a camera.

TJHall1

Legendary
It’s their right to do it and it doesn’t bother me one way or the other.
It should. These fucks have been given everything they have because of the American people and the men and women who fight for their freedom. Just because its their right doesn't mean it should be accepted. Your attitude is the main reason this country is where it is. "Its not directly affecting me yet so I don't care." Fuck these athletes, get the fuck out of this country if you're so oppressed. I hear Mexico pays a ton for faggot football and basketball players.

IrishStout

Poster
It should. These fucks have been given everything they have because of the American people and the men and women who fight for their freedom. Just because its their right doesn't mean it should be accepted. Your attitude is the main reason this country is where it is. "Its not directly affecting me yet so I don't care." Fuck these athletes, get the fuck out of this country if you're so oppressed. I hear Mexico pays a ton for faggot football and basketball players.
I’m just defending their right to do it and stating that what a privileged athlete chooses to do with their platform doesn’t bother me personally. I don’t take their opinions in to account when formulating my own. And to be clear, I don’t agree with the message that they’re trying to convey or yours.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Fuckin' man. You got it right. I am losing patience with those jackass neanderthals. Or should I say great apes? Help me politically fucking correct. I don't want to offed them. I want to scare the living shit out to them.
This thread is racist as fuck.
Apes? Africa? Damn man I get it that your jimmies as rustled as fuck but holy shit at the not even remotely subtle / blatant racism. Not a good look.

So get me up to date here, who knelt this time/where. Olympics? Bball? Baseball?

For the record, I served and my hero (dad) did 33 years and the disrespect to the country is disgraceful but reacting with racism is the wrong answer IMHO. They’re already screaming racism at someone that sneezes. No reason to give them a dose of the real deal. Just my opinion though.

Cre8ive

Founder
They have the right to do it, but they need to quit acting like it’s some daring move. 98% of the Media and all Libs hate America and support kneeling and instantly regard anyone who does it as a hero
you are right in that the "left" thinks it is cool - but I am right in KNOWING it is one of the most horrid acts of toothless treason. How DARE THEY dishonor millions of veterans who gave all? How dare they use their bloody pulpit to profess their ignorance. they should all be ashamed. but no. some think they are heroes. I think they are worthless pieces of shit and should be put on trial for defrauding their positions and banned from the sport that gives them that platform. Lastly - fuck them. Everyone goddam one of them.

TJHall1

Legendary
This thread is racist as fuck.
Apes? Africa? Damn man I get it that your jimmies as rustled as fuck but holy shit at the not even remotely subtle / blatant racism. Not a good look.

So get me up to date here, who knelt this time/where. Olympics? Bball? Baseball?

For the record, I served and my hero (dad) did 33 years and the disrespect to the country is disgraceful but reacting with racism is the wrong answer IMHO. They’re already screaming racism at someone that sneezes. No reason to give them a dose of the real deal. Just my opinion though.
Where's the racism?

mrt

Elite
Only one sport I watch now, F1. They're all foreigners in F1 but the sponsors still push the racist crap with signs and silly dog whistles everywhere. You don't hear personal views on the subject and as long as they keep their mouths shut and just drive the damned car I'm happy. World wide pandering is what drives nations to war without a cause. History will always repeat itself simply because the old dogs who lived it already have died, well most of them. So never ever underestimate what tomorrow will bring and please stay armed. The world is 100 times more volatile than it was pre WWII Europe and Asia. Everyone has a large Army and they want to use it.

TJHall1

Legendary
Only one sport I watch now, F1. They're all foreigners in F1 but the sponsors still push the racist crap with signs and silly dog whistles everywhere. You don't hear personal views on the subject and as long as they keep their mouths shut and just drive the damned car I'm happy. World wide pandering is what drives nations to war without a cause. History will always repeat itself simply because the old dogs who lived it already have died, well most of them. So never ever underestimate what tomorrow will bring and please stay armed. The world is 100 times more volatile than it was pre WWII Europe and Asia. Everyone has a large Army and they want to use it.
If you've given everything else up then you should give up that BS too.

mrt

Elite
If you've given everything else up then you should give up that BS too.
You should not read it, but say something worth reading. I haven't read anything you wrote but I'm sure I wouldn't have been rude to you. It would take more than you to tell me what to say or do.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Agree about the volatility. Wonder who the Archduke Ferdinand will be? Or if they just go straight to a false flag bombing/invasion of some sort.

It's one of those things, I am dying to know, but not really.

Latest posts

Top Bottom