Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How bad will inflation be in 2022?

Oler Ted

Elite
Beef is already outrageous. Bought 2 steaks last night that 18 months ago woulda been 10-11 bucks each. 19 last night.
I’ve moved on to cheaper cuts like flank steak for the most part now. The world as we know it had and is changing so much that things will never be the same as the were pre-Covid. Almost like some kind of …. Reset?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
It'll be worse this year than last. My work is already saying they are bumping all wages again. Thats 3 raises in 1 year. Diesel isn't getting cheaper.

They are saying inflation was 7% this year (yea right). Well next year will be 9% by their numbers.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It’s getting close to being a serious problem for the food chain. Agricultural margins are collapsing and the fucking retards in charge have no idea how to abate this mess.
I feel for the single moms working hourly for 13.00
$20 extra bucks per tank.
Just read America spent 80 Billion more for fuel YOY. All I hope is sleepy destroys the donkeys for all time. I'm not a huge republican. I am a conservative. 2022 will be the indicator of what direction our country goes. If we get enough state legislators to secure ele tions/law we may be able to right the ship. But 30 trillion of debt and however much isn't on the ledger to me is our biggest issue aside from elections being impartial.
We pay way too much in taxes. If everyone got their entire paycheck all year then had to write a tax ck for SS,fed,state,etc the spending would halt.
Income tax is really unconstitutional imo. Temporarily instituted for WW1.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yep, see it first hand. It is absolutely fucking ridiculous. Not gonna be good if this keeps up, as crop prices are not nearly enough to keep up with that shit.
Scary part is middle America feeds the world. Not just us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom