Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hope you all had a great 4th

mrt

Elite
This is the recruiters card given to me 56 years ago. It survived very well knowing where it has been all these years. The empty slab is the office where I enlisted, it has been gone now for a very long time. The red building next door is an historical building dating back to the mid 1800s so I doubt it will ever be razed.

Attachments

• 545.jpg
    545.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 546.jpg
    546.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 998.jpg
    998.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 14

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
This is the recruiters card given to me 56 years ago. It survived very well knowing where it has been all these years. The empty slab is the office where I enlisted, it has been gone now for a very long time. The red building next door is an historical building dating back to the mid 1800s so I doubt it will ever be razed.
It’s hard to do math on July 4th fucked up. 1968?!?

very cool.

Jtrain80

Legendary

OKC? Let's have a beer!

Latest posts

Top Bottom