Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Homo board shenanigans

TJHall1

Legendary
I don’t really follow any of the Iowa boards very closely except for the wrestling board. I read some stuff on there today that reminded of something from when i actually posted a few years ago. There’s a major donor on the wrestling board, goes by his real name and is a homer beyond retardation. He made absurd predictions for the National tourney about Iowa breaking the points record by an ungodly amount that was basically impossible. Everyone likes to kiss his ass because he donated so much money but I liked to tell him he was an idiot because he’d get so worked up. Anyways he legitimately wanted to fly to Iowa and wrestle me for like $10,000. This guy was about 5’2” and 65 or so years old wanting to have a wrestling match with another grown man because he got told his predictions were retarded.
Anybody got any good stories from their homo boards of posters like this?

Jtrain80

Legendary
I don’t really follow any of the Iowa boards very closely except for the wrestling board. I read some stuff on there today that reminded of something from when i actually posted a few years ago. There’s a major donor on the wrestling board, goes by his real name and is a homer beyond retardation. He made absurd predictions for the National tourney about Iowa breaking the points record by an ungodly amount that was basically impossible. Everyone likes to kiss his ass because he donated so much money but I liked to tell him he was an idiot because he’d get so worked up. Anyways he legitimately wanted to fly to Iowa and wrestle me for like $10,000. This guy was about 5’2” and 65 or so years old wanting to have a wrestling match with another grown man because he got told his predictions were retarded.

The entire Sooners board is quadruple vaxxed and stands w Ukraine.

TJHall1

Legendary
You should take his money and wrassle him
This was maybe 3 years ago. This guy legitimately wanted to do this, even set it up so the president of the Hawkeye wrestling club would hold the money. I’m thinking he inherited everything he had because no one this fucking dumb could have the money he does on their own. I’m pretty sure some people close to the team and university told him he needed to stop acting like a moron.

Oler Ted

Elite
What happened to that child molester that popped up on the bunker a few months back. @Homewood

Edit: to be clear homewood was not the pedo, but he did drop some info

TJHall1

Legendary
A few excerpts:

Stud

The bet terms are listed above if you can read. Take it or leave it.

Find a mat in IC, and a proper ref, and we'll have a go, folkstyle. Terms there are: You gotta be no more than 190, no younger than 45, and we'll go 90, 60, 60. Do it in June after the 6th. I'll be 60 and weigh in around 184. Terms there are after you lose, you voluntarily leave this board.

Now, I need to return to Planet Earth.
——————
Hey Pussy You have not taken the take it or leave it bet. You have not accepted the wrestling challenge. What up? I'd say there is no there, there.
——————
Its past that Pussy. You've been called out, and you ain't got nuthin

Crawl back into your hole.
——————
OK Fat boy. I'm missing out on a bucket list item because you're a pussy. I'll get another though by hitting my first ignore. I'm easy to find if you ever get the balls to roll. No weight limit. C ya

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
A few excerpts:

Stud

Find a mat in IC, and a proper ref, and we'll have a go, folkstyle. Terms there are: You gotta be no more than 190, no younger than 45, and we'll go 90, 60, 60. Do it in June after the 6th. I'll be 60 and weigh in around 184. Terms there are after you lose, you voluntarily leave this board.

——————
Hey Pussy You have not taken the take it or leave it bet. You have not accepted the wrestling challenge. What up? I'd say there is no there, there.
——————

——————
OK Fat boy. I'm missing out on a bucket list item because you're a pussy. I'll get another though by hitting my first ignore. I'm easy to find if you ever get the balls to roll. No weight limit. C ya
This is peak @TJHall1

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
RobOSU was this guy on the MB that used to be incredibly obnoxious. Kind of soyboy before the term became popular, but he always tried to be a real E tough guy.

Someone found his dating profile at one point and he was goofy as hell looking with a tie dye shirt. He was fat and on his body type on the dating site it said: prefer not to say

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This has a very Wachovia feel to it

Wait What

Elite
Founder
A few excerpts:

Stud

——————
——————

——————
I haven't been on our homeboard for a couple of years, but we used to have posters that would troll the shit out of the wrestling fans. They'd hook 'em time and again and the wrestlers always fell for it. Always looked forward to the wrestling threads.

TJHall1

Legendary
I haven't been on our homeboard for a couple of years, but we used to have posters that would troll the shit out of the wrestling fans. They'd hook 'em time and again and the wrestlers always fell for it. Always looked forward to the wrestling threads.
What team?

TJHall1

Legendary
Huskers

There was one poster over there with the username Bobfather who would always want to meet up with the trolls and give them concrete sandwiches (his term for smashing their faces and rubbing them on concrete)
Hahaha that’s great. What made me start this thread was an Iowa fan (or troll) who says he is 68 wanting to meet up with a penn st fan and have a wrestling match. The back and forth between those 2 wrestling boards gets so fucking dumb at times it’s unbelievable.

Wait What

Elite
Founder
"First year NCAA wrestling finals was ever on ESPN, maybe 10 years ago, I was going through Norfolk, and stopped at Sports Den I think it was called, to eat supper and watch the finals, and sat by the bar, and had the BT put a small TV in front of me on the wrestling finals. Every other set in the place was on basketball, because the pumpkin pushers were all watching their march madness games, and as I was minding my own business, enjoying the wrestling, I overheard a couple guys behind me saying 'why the hell is that TV on wrestling', and one of them reached for the remote that the BT had left on the bar near me. I put my hand on the remote, and looked at them, and said 'guys, I will wrestle you one at a time, for the remote, right here on the floor' as I pointed at their feet. Now, it must have been the steely look in my eye, because they were all bigger, and younger than me, but they just turned , and walked away. I finished my meal, and my Budweiser, while watching the rest of the finals, then got back on the road."

Above is a post from years ago from a poster named Husker Hank. I forgot to mention that the wrestlers on the Scrolls referred to basketball players as "pumpkin pushers". I don't know how I forgot about that.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I was one of the first guys that nascardawg trolled. Maybe 8 years ago (I remember it was two houses ago and before I had kids). I got into an argument with him about how a 3-4 defense wouldn’t work in peewee football. This was before the assistant coach and nose guard and all the other accoutrements, but I like to think I was a stepping stone for him on his way to greatness.

It was that point I finally and completely understood internet trolling. I’m very literal, and Ive always been a bit of a slow learner, but the internet has never been the same for me since. It still amazes me how many people get maxed out without realizing they are talking to someone trolling.

TJHall1

Legendary
"First year NCAA wrestling finals was ever on ESPN, maybe 10 years ago, I was going through Norfolk, and stopped at Sports Den I think it was called, to eat supper and watch the finals, and sat by the bar, and had the BT put a small TV in front of me on the wrestling finals. Every other set in the place was on basketball, because the pumpkin pushers were all watching their march madness games, and as I was minding my own business, enjoying the wrestling, I overheard a couple guys behind me saying 'why the hell is that TV on wrestling', and one of them reached for the remote that the BT had left on the bar near me. I put my hand on the remote, and looked at them, and said 'guys, I will wrestle you one at a time, for the remote, right here on the floor' as I pointed at their feet. Now, it must have been the steely look in my eye, because they were all bigger, and younger than me, but they just turned , and walked away. I finished my meal, and my Budweiser, while watching the rest of the finals, then got back on the road."

Above is a post from years ago from a poster named Husker Hank. I forgot to mention that the wrestlers on the Scrolls referred to basketball players as "pumpkin pushers". I don't know how I forgot about that.
“I wouldn’t hurt him, but he would be embarrassed. Nothing worse than an old man putting a whooping on you on the mat.”

This is supposedly a 68 yr old Iowa fan who wants to drive from North Carolina to Tennessee to wrestle a penn st fan and live stream it 😅

TJHall1

Legendary
I’d pay good money to watch that
It is insanely absurd how badly some of these guys get offended when you tell them their wrestling team isn’t as good as yours. $10,000 bets, flying from Colorado to Iowa or driving 400 miles from state to state. Especially from some people who are highly tied to a university or in a position of power. The guy who wanted to wrestle me put a million dollars down on iowas new 30 million dollar wrestling facility. It just blows my mind.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It is insanely absurd how badly some of these guys get offended when you tell them their wrestling team isn’t as good as yours. $10,000 bets, flying from Colorado to Iowa or driving 400 miles from state to state. Especially from some people who are highly tied to a university or in a position of power. The guy who wanted to wrestle me put a million dollars down on iowas new 30 million dollar wrestling facility. It just blows my mind.
Fertile grounds:

TJHall1

Legendary
I go there every once in a while. It doesn’t even touch Iowa and Penn states boards. They are flat out retarded on both those boards.

ETA: Penn st just won nationals, but it’s bullshit because prolly 6 or 7 of their starters are on steroids and all 10 are being paid illegally to attend there, icydk.

Last edited:

Wait What

Elite
Founder
They rustle very easily.

Homewood

Elite
Founder
What happened to that child molester that popped up on the bunker a few months back. @Homewood

Edit: to be clear homewood was not the pedo, but he did drop some info
That mfer is currently in jail. He was literally an assistant principal at a school in Florida. The Bunker found his info and started pulling up his mugshot, old posts he made that turned out to be creepy as hell. He was a convicted pedo, pretty sure he’s taking it up the shoot as we speak. He was raping his stepdaughter and she finally told someone. Sick fucker.

Last edited:
Top Bottom