Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Home appliances you purchased

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
After my fire i got a new place. It had need a rental. I bought fkrn248k now comps are 435k (2019-present )
John deere s260
Boughtx2200 w discount andnfift gards
Now 3000

Whirlpool dishwasher I think just under 800 . It is quiet and does amazing
Tkay i get a new oven and microwave for 1800.00 nut they knocd it down 300 and I getn12 months no interest..
So gotnmy treager smoker there too as well as a deep freeze and a lg fridge that is the tits Easyc10k in a year at depot. I couldn't believe it til they told me that at the store

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I bought an over the range microwave and a new dishwasher in the last month. I think $250 microwave and dishwasher around $500

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Got a great deal on this washer recently

FRZ78B.gif

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Don’t by front loading washers. Bought my house about 10 years ago it was a new built house and came with front load washer already installed no clue why. I think it was a joke and they got me pretty good

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Don’t by front loading washers. Bought my house about 10 years ago it was a new built house and came with front load washer already installed no clue why. I think it was a joke and they got me pretty good
We had some they worked alright. Then they went out and bought some old ropers. Little loud but can be fixed with a screw driver. Wife hates them 😆

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Had to replace my stove last year and fridge a few weeks ago. Fridge hurt but got it $300 off ended up right at $1800 installed and hauled the old one off. Now I'm waiting for my dishwasher to die.

Went with whirlpool for the whole set

you are an idiot, all houses are built new, moron.

ALL KIDDING aside, there are many things about front loads that are problematic..............Front loads wash better.................................

Too ALL other than champs balls dumb ass: a few tips on front loads..........

1.) leave the door open when not in use, slightly. This is to allow water left on bottom of drum not to stagnate...........use a little bleach with whites.....also this relieves compression of the front seal.

2.) wipe the front seal (where the door seals to the machine). I'll bet that 8 out of t10 have a long hair or string caught in the seal. This will nmake it leak easily.

3.) leave the detergent feed trays open, this will allow water in trays not to stagnate.

Top Bottom