Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HOA Can Screw Off - Sue My HOA for me and receive 50% of the Settlement!

JerBearr

1620691513308.png
1620691555986.png
I want to note that I have taken care of my lawn post 4/15/2021. There is this little thing called life and the weeds grew back. If you think the weeds only grew 3" in 4 weeks then you're a psychotic fucko.

If this is worth bitching at then go fine me, fuckers. I dare you. I'll fucking sue you for not taking care of the damned "community grounds" directly behind me. Is anyone on FSF a lawyer in HSV and want to make a quick buck? I'm 100% serious. The HOA is not holding up to their end of the deal. They are not taking care of the grass and weeds behind my house on the community grounds (if you can even call them that) yet they have the balls to tell me to edge my 4 fucking 3" weeds touching my driveway. 1620691828821.png

1620691827741.png
1620691866756.png
1620691877726.png
1620691924551.png
1620691994994.png
1620692043984.png50

Attachments

• 1620692029719.png
    1620692029719.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
View attachment 20405
View attachment 20406
If this is worth bitching at then go fine me, fuckers. I dare you. I'll fucking sue you for not taking care of the damned "community grounds" directly behind me. Is anyone on FSF a lawyer in HSV and want to make a quick buck? I'm 100% serious. The HOA is not holding up to their end of the deal. They are not taking care of the grass and weeds behind my house on the community grounds (if you can even call them that) yet they have the balls to tell me to edge my 4 fucking 3" weeds touching my driveway. View attachment 20407
View attachment 20408
View attachment 20409
View attachment 20410
View attachment 20411
View attachment 20413
View attachment 2041550
Seems like an open and shut case. Congrats to the lawyer that gets this

JerBearr

So u live next to a discount mattress store AND a Taco Bell?

I'm jealous as fuck.
It's not all it's made out to be. I refuse to put a fence up because taco bell is at least 10' higher elevation and I can only have a 6' fence, so it won't do me any good. I plan to build a privacy wall on my back patio so I can have some piece for taco bell. At 12AM the loud tiny dick 6" lift trucks gotta get their fat fuck fix at taco bell.

JerBearr

Do y’all have a meeting you can go to and stream?
The HOA was only just turned over to the residents a couple of months ago and no meeting has been set. The thing is, it was turned over to the residents, but we're still required to use the HOA management company, so I don't understand how that really works.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
It's not all it's made out to be. I refuse to put a fence up because taco bell is at least 10' higher elevation and I can only have a 6' fence, so it won't do me any good. I plan to build a privacy wall on my back patio so I can have some piece for taco bell. At 12AM the loud tiny dick 6" lift trucks gotta get their fat fuck fix at taco bell.
Shit, I'd be standing in the drive thru line 3 nights a week wearing my Crocs with no socks (nothing drops a pair of panties faster than Taco Bell and Crocs with no socks).

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The HOA was only just turned over to the residents a couple of months ago and no meeting has been set. The thing is, it was turned over to the residents, but we're still required to use the HOA management company, so I don't understand how that really works.
If you can’t find a lawyer, I’m down to troll them with the full force of the FSF

JerBearr

Well crap. I’m blind. Now that I re-read it, it’s weed treatment not wood. I changed my post.
Ahhhh ok ok I should have connected those dots though ngl....

If I lived walking distance to a Taco Bell I would have a stroke or heart attack in less than 60 days.
I eat fast food maybe 5 times in an entire year. Ive only eaten there once. I wish they weren't there. When I bought my plot, it was an empty field. Within 2 months of me moving in, they were breaking ground :/

Jtrain80

Legendary

Scrutinize the bylaws. See what repercussions are available for breech of contract by them.

Start fining their asses 25/day that it is not taken care of. Then take it off your dues.

Go talk to your neighbors and see if they are bothering anyone else.

Just brain storming here. I definitely wouldn't go draw a penis with round up in a one of those spots they maintain.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
If you can put in stone scape do that while you put in your water treatment.

That or just pay for lawn service and direct the HOA to send their bullshit to the lawn service and see what sorta jackass shit they come up with then.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
This not legal advice.. I used to live in a condo.

if it was turned over to residents, has the board been picked? If not, go around to all your neighbors. The ones who don’t plan on being at the meeting, get them to proxy you their vote.
Get elected to the board immediately.
the first thing the developer will want you all to do is sign off they completed all the work and is not liable. Bring up that wall needs to be built higher and privacy fence on top for noise abatement. Have them build it.
next fully audit the association fees. Chances are the fees pre board formed were used to build those common grounds. Tell the developer to refund that to the reserves. Also calculate how many new houses were vacant and how many months prior to closing that the developer didn’t pay into the hoa,

ok after this is done, the fun begins.. if you want a club house, or you need a huge common wall built for the Taco Bell noise, the association builds it, and assess everyone. I’ve seen this happen.
if your on the board it’s easy to do.
Also you can get bids from other property management companies to keep the current property manager in line.

Lastly, if you can’t get on the board you can also go the the board meetings with the photos on unkept common areas, other property manager quotes, also propose the association build the wall, and see if the board members signed away the liability to the developer.

then.. even though it says you need to negotiate or communicate in your bylaws with the board directly and your responsible for their legal expenses, go to a property lawyer, explain you tried and have him contact the board’s attorney directly. This will run up their legal Bill. Only communicate to the board via attorney. Note this happened when I was on the condo board and everyone on the board had to meet with the condos attorney for him to explain the law. The legal Bill went thru the roof because another alcoholic board members use to get in fights over noise with her neighbor. The neighbor had a attorney run up the legal Bill. Granted she had to pay increased condo fees, it a fraction of the condo legal fees.

like I said, not advice, but options you might have after further research.

JerBearr

This not legal advice.. I used to live in a condo.

if it was turned over to residents, has the board been picked? If not, go around to all your neighbors. The ones who don’t plan on being at the meeting, get them to proxy you their vote.
Get elected to the board immediately.
the first thing the developer will want you all to do is sign off they completed all the work and is not liable. Bring up that wall needs to be built higher and privacy fence on top for noise abatement. Have them build it.
next fully audit the association fees. Chances are the fees pre board formed were used to build those common grounds. Tell the developer to refund that to the reserves. Also calculate how many new houses were vacant and how many months prior to closing that the developer didn’t pay into the hoa,

ok after this is done, the fun begins.. if you want a club house, or you need a huge common wall built for the Taco Bell noise, the association builds it, and assess everyone. I’ve seen this happen.
if your on the board it’s easy to do.
Also you can get bids from other property management companies to keep the current property manager in line.

Lastly, if you can’t get on the board you can also go the the board meetings with the photos on unkept common areas, other property manager quotes, also propose the association build the wall, and see if the board members signed away the liability to the developer.

then.. even though it says you need to negotiate or communicate in your bylaws with the board directly and your responsible for their legal expenses, go to a property lawyer, explain you tried and have him contact the board’s attorney directly. This will run up their legal Bill. Only communicate to the board via attorney. Note this happened when I was on the condo board and everyone on the board had to meet with the condos attorney for him to explain the law. The legal Bill went thru the roof because another alcoholic board members use to get in fights over noise with her neighbor. The neighbor had a attorney run up the legal Bill. Granted she had to pay increased condo fees, it a fraction of the condo legal fees.

like I said, not advice, but options you might have after further research.
I need to read then when I have coffee in my system. I thank you greatly!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Im just gonna say it.... Clover isn't a weed. I love clover in yard. It is soft as hell to lay on or walk on. Kids love to play with it.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Scrutinize the bylaws. See what repercussions are available for breech of contract by them.

Start fining their asses 25/day that it is not taken care of. Then take it off your dues.

Go talk to your neighbors and see if they are bothering anyone else.

Just brain storming here. I definitely wouldn't go draw a penis with round up in a one of those spots they maintain.
The Code Enforcement people in my town went full Nazi when the lock downs happened last year. Apparently, people recently laid off from work had plenty of money to build new driveways and other stuff CE mandated they do.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Seriously OP That pisses me off to the extent of a fight. When We bought our house I for some reason never signed anything the bilaws or whatever it is for the homeowners Assoc. I lived on the back of a cul-de-sac. and some old F would go around and steal the signs. Like our church Easter sign my kids being bobcat of the week in elem school sign. So I called the Company that ran the association. They told me he had the right to steal anybody's signs. lol That is when I found out I never signed to comply with the HO. No idea that was a thing. Anyway while fishing the lake we kept seeing an old man walk his dog, and I accused him of stealing my signs and if he didnt return them Id be at his house later to collect them. told him to return them or im coming after him and calling the police. 5 signs were laying against my fence gate. Took my 11yr old son with me to his house during dinner. his grown son answered the door and i told him the same thing. If you touch another anything on our block Ill be here a few minutes before the Cops to make sure it never ever happens again. and when the cops show up ill press charges.

Thats my HO Assoc story. I hope you feel like you were right there with me...

OP seriously yuge yuge anger with this stuff. Please shove down their throats.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Seriously OP That pisses me off to the extent of a fight. When We bought our house I for some reason never signed anything the bilaws or whatever it is for the homeowners Assoc. I lived on the back of a cul-de-sac. and some old F would go around and steal the signs. Like our church Easter sign my kids being bobcat of the week in elem school sign. So I called the Company that ran the association. They told me he had the right to steal anybody's signs. lol That is when I found out I never signed to comply with the HO. No idea that was a thing. Anyway while fishing the lake we kept seeing an old man walk his dog, and I accused him of stealing my signs and if he didnt return them Id be at his house later to collect them. told him to return them or im coming after him and calling the police. 5 signs were laying against my fence gate. Took my 11yr old son with me to his house during dinner. his grown son answered the door and i told him the same thing. If you touch another anything on our block Ill be here a few minutes before the Cops to make sure it never ever happens again. and when the cops show up ill press charges.

Thats my HO Assoc story. I hope you feel like you were right there with me...

OP seriously yuge yuge anger with this stuff. Please shove down their throats.

Yeah, but no one is stealing his weeds.

Top Bottom