Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hmmm, emotional litmus tests to gauge new peoples emotional maturity...

Mungri

Elite
'If someone were to attack your character or appearance such as calling you ugly, how might you respond?'

'And lets say if you have a best friend, or someone close in your life, and it might turn out that they and I didn't get along and I expressed I didn't like them, what might your reaction to such a scenario be?'

A couple more better ones my AI came up with:

How would you handle a situation where I made a mistake, and we disagreed on the best course of action?

If we had fundamentally different opinions on a complex issue, how would you approach the discussion?

Last edited:

ÐicKИecK

Poster
'If someone were to attack your character or appearance such as calling you ugly, how might you respond?'
Depends. If the character attack is justified, I might be too ignorant to realize my character is trash and I'd try defending it.

'And lets say if you have a best friend, or someone close in your life, and it might turn out that they and I didn't get along and I expressed I didn't like them, what might your reaction to such a scenario be?'
My reaction might be to accept that everyone is different and friendship doesn't require conformity.

A couple more better ones my AI came up with:

How would you handle a situation where I made a mistake, and we disagreed on the best course of action?

If we had fundamentally different opinions on a complex issue, how would you approach the discussion?
I would approach the discussion similarly as the second answer.
Acknowledging the fact that mistakes are learning opportunities and that opinions aren't facts and that we can share some opinions and differ on others.

Mungri

Elite
Depends. If the character attack is justified, I might be too ignorant to realize my character is trash and I'd try defending it.

My reaction might be to accept that everyone is different and friendship doesn't require conformity.

I would approach the discussion similarly as the second answer.
Acknowledging the fact that mistakes are learning opportunities and that opinions aren't facts and that we can share some opinions and differ on others.
Your emotional intelligence is actually exceptional 🤏

Mungri

Elite
All those questions are toxic positive traps, such idiots would just go 'REEE REEE REEE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE STOP BEING NEGATIVE!!!'.

Golbez

Elite
First, I just would like to point out this is like the classic sociopath response to this. If push comes to shove, better to die on my feet than live on my knees. So far I'm still standing and doing well for myself.

If my lack of giving a fuck to your opinion upsets you so much to want to kill me then bring it, we'll settle it like Men. I'd gladly fight to keep sociopath toxic assholes out of my life.

Last edited:

ÐicKИecK

Poster
First, I just would like to point out this is like the classic sociopath response to this. If push comes to shove, better to die on my feet than live on my knees. So far I'm still standing and doing well for myself.

If my lack of giving a fuck to your opinion upsets you so much to want to kill me then bring it, we'll settle it like Men. I'd gladly fight to keep sociopath toxic assholes out of my life.
Consider it
magicut_1721288974297.png
Brung

Top Bottom