Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hillary

TJHall1

Legendary
What's all this stuff I'm seeing on tweeter about Trump being right about Hillary? Did something happen or did they find something out recently? I don't see anything except everyone making comments about Hillary and prison.

TJHall1

Legendary
Finally came out that Perkins Coie and others, including the Georgia Tech folks were electronically monitoring Trump Tower, before his election and also the Executive Office of the President, meaning they were spying on him while he was president.
I also saw that bidens national security advisor was in the middle of the whole Russia hoax. Hear anything about that or was that already known?

TJHall1

Legendary
Finally came out that Perkins Coie and others, including the Georgia Tech folks were electronically monitoring Trump Tower, before his election and also the Executive Office of the President, meaning they were spying on him while he was president.
Also, Trump obviously new it was being done at the time. Could you imagine if he didn't know and some of the off-hand shit he'd say? Haha would make for days of laughs.

Fansong1977

Poster
FLf-ha7UcAIUZmX

BigBucnNole

Elite
What's all this stuff I'm seeing on tweeter about Trump being right about Hillary? Did something happen or did they find something out recently? I don't see anything except everyone making comments about Hillary and prison.

JESUS CHRIST

Top Bottom