Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi guys I'm back

JerBearr

Technically I got internet yesterday midday but I've been busy catching up on a lot of work. I know you missed me but didn't care I was gone. I'm like a Faberge egg. You think I'm cool but don't give a shit about me.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be uploading some 3d printer content as well as furthering my 3d printed firearm. I might get news posted on both tomorrow. Not sure. I will definitely be working on getting you guys a part 3 for the print house stuff!!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Technically I got internet yesterday midday but I've been busy catching up on a lot of work. I know you missed me but didn't care I was gone. I'm like a Faberge egg. You think I'm cool but don't give a shit about me.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be uploading some 3d printer content as well as furthering my 3d printed firearm. I might get news posted on both tomorrow. Not sure. I will definitely be working on getting you guys a part 3 for the print house stuff!!

Just in time. I got my 3D printer put together last night. Haven’t turned it on yet though. Waiting for some @JerBearr instructional videos

JerBearr

Just in time. I got my 3D printer put together last night. Haven’t turned it on yet though. Waiting for some @JerBearr instructional videos
Sweet!! How was assembly? I did forget to mention that there is a dip switch somewhere on the bottom (I believe) to swap the power supply from 240 to 120. It won't matter if you try to turn it on, but it just not boot up. I'll cover that in my video today!! It will probably go up late in the evening, but I'll aim to get it up as early as possibly.

TJHall1

Legendary
Maybe I'll come over after work :)
5i4sv.gif

JerBearr

Hope your knees and the back of your throat has recovered.

Welcome back.....

What is the coolest thing you've used the 3D for?
I do so much with it that I honestly don't know. Coolest is probably the guns I've printed or plan to print. But then again, I've made so many custom practical things with it that I use on a daily basis, so the fact that I use them every day is pretty cool haha

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Sweet!! How was assembly? I did forget to mention that there is a dip switch somewhere on the bottom (I believe) to swap the power supply from 240 to 120. It won't matter if you try to turn it on, but it just not boot up. I'll cover that in my video today!! It will probably go up late in the evening, but I'll aim to get it up as early as possibly.
No hurry - Busy week for me. I'll wait for the video before going any further though.

Assembly took a couple hours, but wasn't anything too technical. Surprisingly, the instructions manual was not totally useless and wires were labeled pretty well which helped.

I think i did an OK job, guess we will see once we turn that bad boy on. Knowing myself, probably going to need to troubleshoot a little bit because i fucked up something during the build.

Already have a couple ideas for things i could print that would help me. That's on down the road though, looking forward to learning the basics.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
No hurry - Busy week for me. I'll wait for the video before going any further though.

Assembly took a couple hours, but wasn't anything too technical. Surprisingly, the instructions manual was not totally useless and wires were labeled pretty well which helped.

I think i did an OK job, guess we will see once we turn that bad boy on. Knowing myself, probably going to need to troubleshoot a little bit because i fucked up something during the build.

Already have a couple ideas for things i could print that would help me. That's on down the road though, looking forward to learning the basics.
Yeah similar experience for me. I did one thing backwards but it was corrected easy.

@JerBearr it would be most excellent if you could just drop print ready files on here that we can drag to an SD card to print

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
My buddy printed a big black dinosaur that starts off like a TRex and turns into a big ole dick. We named it cock a sore ass. I superglued it to our CTO's desk at work. He's a miserable cunt so it was funny. He was NOT happy which made it even more funny.

Cowboy1stn10

Elite
My buddy printed a big black dinosaur that starts off like a TRex and turns into a big ole dick. We named it cock a sore ass. I superglued it to our CTO's desk at work. He's a miserable cunt so it was funny. He was NOT happy which made it even more funny.

giphy.gif

JerBearr

Yeah similar experience for me. I did one thing backwards but it was corrected easy.

@JerBearr it would be most excellent if you could just drop print ready files on here that we can drag to an SD card to print

I will do that for most parts after we confirm that the printers are working as well as mine!! :)
Bed leveling video might bleed to tomorrow :/ I have been having awful allergies today, so I've laid down quite a bit. I suppose I need to start taking allergy meds in the morning >.<

Latest posts

Top Bottom