Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

... hey slim gladnto seenyourenok.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
LOL, my man! Happy New Years, bro!
Back atcha Bruddah. I wasnexcitednwhen I thought curious showednup last day. Croot said naw but I'm fixing to blast a very large 2yr old pine. Happy new year. I've heard a couple 40s I think that's probably about the top I've got a short barrel 3030 that's real loud. I've definitely not heard anything 50 cal but I have heard some Auto

D

Deleted member 2886

@CuntiestFiend
Why do you think thus thread nwver fot off the ground? I believe it may be my or youranus
Sheit, i ain't even sure what be the go at ze best of times bruv—so, frank lee eye ain't gotts know eyedeer what this thready bees a boat.
Screenshot_2023-03-11-16-28-42-23_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
Buttlets sea iffin eye can underthink this and immediately jump two conclusions shalls...
Screenshot_2023-03-11-16-27-52-98_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
...🫡Hmmm, although the date sez it began on the 1st of Jan 2023[@US] and eye dew somewhat total recall being retardedly smashed late at night/or early morning on the 1st of Jan 2023[@NZ]-trying to make the first donation of the year or someshit.

•And this thread does seem serious because the OP includes a screenshot of me & that Croot guy's reactions to a post on the 'Donate' page....so i'll have to go investigate....
IMG_20230311_162254_575.jpg

IMG_20230311_162101_627.jpg
.......ok, i'm back from what was originally supposed to be an investigation into something-buuttt witch actually turned into me just going off and getting extremely stoned—followed by being extremely stoned whilst cackling maniacally & doing an EMF/R sweep of the property—witch subsequently led to noticing a random high RF anomaly by the Chevy's front end, so i got kinda mad stoner paranoid and began methodically tearing shit apart - scrutinizing the entire engine bay-crawling underneath too—😄coz now i'm hilariously convinced there's possibly a remote tracker hidden somewhere up in that bitch.
IMG_20230311_162440_708.jpg
....Butt i soon got the munchies so naturally went nextdoor and kicked the annoying cunt dog before coming home for a feed—which was like, five-or–fifty something minutes ago, when i realized the phones still on and apparently i'm halfway
through writing a reply post to someone....
IMG_20230311_162304_342.jpg
...and thatta boat brings us up to speeds right now.
IMG_20230311_162247_716.jpg
😄This bee sum farkin mean wee'd mang,... murderously blazed rn aye.

Tbh, knot two shore watt wee bee diss cussing-and sew prolly say-fist two ass–you-me wee bee's fightclubbin boat sum sheit,...eye'd guess it's coz eye bee tarded af—butt hairs a tangled counterargument...

IMG_20230311_162500_928.jpgIMG_20230311_162312_840.jpg
...😂👍
IMG_20230311_162057_479.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Sheit, i ain't even sure what be the go at ze best of times bruv—so, frank lee eye ain't gotts know eyedeer what this thready bees a boat.
View attachment 173007
Buttlets sea iffin eye can underthink this and immediately jump two conclusions shalls...
View attachment 173008
...🫡Hmmm, although the date sez it began on the 1st of Jan 2023[@US] and eye dew somewhat total recall being retardedly smashed late at night/or early morning on the 1st of Jan 2023[@NZ]-trying to make the first donation of the year or someshit.

•And this thread does seem serious because the OP includes a screenshot of me & that Croot guy's reactions to a post on the 'Donate' page....so i'll have to go investigate....
View attachment 173010

View attachment 173015
.......ok, i'm back from what was originally supposed to be an investigation into something-buuttt witch actually turned into me just going off and getting extremely stoned—followed by being extremely stoned whilst cackling maniacally & doing an EMF/R sweep of the property—witch subsequently led to noticing a random high RF anomaly by the Chevy's front end, so i got kinda mad stoner paranoid and began methodically tearing shit apart - scrutinizing the entire engine bay-crawling underneath too—😄coz now i'm hilariously convinced there's possibly a remote tracker hidden somewhere up in that bitch.
View attachment 173009
....Butt i soon got the munchies so naturally went nextdoor and kicked the annoying cunt dog before coming home for a feed—which was like, five-or–fifty something minutes ago, when i realized the phones still on and apparently i'm halfway
through writing a reply post to someone....
View attachment 173011
...and thatta boat brings us up to speeds right now.
View attachment 173012
😄This bee sum farkin mean wee'd mang,... murderously blazed rn aye.

Tbh, knot two shore watt wee bee diss cussing-and sew prolly say-fist two ass–you-me wee bee's fightclubbin boat sum sheit,...eye'd guess it's coz eye bee tarded af—butt hairs a tangled counterargument...

Love ya mate( lil homo)

Latest posts

Top Bottom