Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey retard cock

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Call me Retard Cock again and I will beat your fucking face in w a lead lined pipe outlawd over 50 years ago
It didn't take me that long to figure that one out. You better not call me that again or I'll fly to where you are and beat you with the lead pipie that is lined not full lead. @LafesterMacintosh

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So I've been having the same 3 dreams I can remember over and fucking over again. 2 are arbitrary to my own life. The other one I felt and revived watching it.
1 like get 3 posts detailing each dream.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Call me Retard Cock again and I will beat your fucking face in w a lead lined pipe outlawd over 50 years ago
It didn't take me that long to figure that one out. You better not call me that again or I'll fly to where you are and beat you with the lead pipie that is lined not full lead. @LafesterMacintosh
Those hard hands must be glorious at choking a chicken.... lol

@Rube Reaper

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I need a new welder. Just for farm stuff. Tell me what to buy.
If you have 2k for it a Rebel from I think ESAB. We have one at our shop in myrtle. It will mig or tig steel aluminum or SS. I think up to 1/2" on steel. I'm sure it'd run off a 220v or 240v. If you want a plug in the wall piddle in your garage then any buzz box from Lincoln or Miller. If in a shop I'd use wire and gas.(innercore shield sucks) if out in the elements get a stick machine. Lmk if any other questions. I'm assuming less than 1/4" steel if on a farm
I wouldn't go over 1/8 if on anything where it matter for life.
I'll see if I can find a link and post it

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I use at my shop now a Miller 225 and can weld up to 1" if I prep material correctly

Top Bottom