Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey MOTHERFUCKERS, what are you doing?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
ARMY 65 - 70 Combat yes 3 years. Fort Polk, Fort Ord, Fort Campbell, Nike Hercules Dallas Fortworth AD .......... then 3 years in RVN...... then a wiser civilian.
Aight gramps! I see ya out there!

myself? I’m a new pup. 2003-2020. Medically retired Army, SFC. Airborne Infantry, 82nd Airborne, combat 6 times. Iraq 2x Afghanistan 4x. Bronze star for valor. Jumpmaster. First sergeant

mrt

Elite
Aight gramps! I see ya out there!

myself? I’m a new pup. 2003-2020. Medically retired Army, SFC. Airborne Infantry, 82nd Airborne, combat 6 times. Iraq 2x Afghanistan 4x. Bronze star for valor. Jumpmaster. First sergeant
Those sorry fucks called poiticians really used you guys up. They killed the draft and yours was the future. Now if we have a war and need people nobody shows.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Those sorry fucks called poiticians really used you guys up. They killed the draft and yours was the future. Now if we have a war and need people nobody shows.
Used us up isn’t even the phrase for it…they just made us whores. I fucking hate the government for what they’ve done to us! They plucked us right up from being Patriots after 9/11 and straight up whored us out. 9/11 was a fucking fraud. In the end, the only thing that keeps me grounded is that I tell myself I was looking out for my buddy and him/me…

mrt

Elite
Used us up isn’t even the phrase for it…they just made us whores. I fucking hate the government for what they’ve done to us! They plucked us right up from being Patriots after 9/11 and straight up whored us out. 9/11 was a fucking fraud. In the end, the only thing that keeps me grounded is that I tell myself I was looking out for my buddy and him/me…

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Trying to understand why my sinuses/allergies are bugging the shit out of me when I’ve never had this problem in my life ever before.

35 years of life and never had this problem.
Age onset allergies. Mine changed at 38. Now I take a Walmart zyrtek and it does the trick.
Problem solver:
Get some local honey from a place around you. Needs to be within 40 miles or so of location. Eat a teaspoon everyday for a week. The pollen in the honey will build your antibodies. Works better at beginning of season like April.

@Chris Farley
Back at work after an intestine battle. Long story short, never eat 3 ears of corn.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Age onset allergies. Mine changed at 38. Now I take a Walmart zyrtek and it does the trick.
Problem solver:
Get some local honey from a place around you. Needs to be within 40 miles or so of location. Eat a teaspoon everyday for a week. The pollen in the honey will build your antibodies. Works better at beginning of season like April.

@Chris Farley
Back at work after an intestine battle. Long story short, never eat 3 ears of corn.
I used to guzzle honey back home. Nothing like local honey. Thanks for the recommendations.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Just went and looked at a potential flip house. It's needs a TON of work, but mostly on the outside. Had a tree fall on it and shit went downhill from there. Scope of work hit 6 figures, and I'm not sure the juice is worth the squeeze.

Now sitting at the day job waiting for my beef to get here. Then I'm going home for the day, probably to sweat my ass off doing yard work.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Just went and looked at a potential flip house. It's needs a TON of work, but mostly on the outside. Had a tree fall on it and shit went downhill from there. Scope of work hit 6 figures, and I'm not sure the juice is worth the squeeze.

Now sitting at the day job waiting for my beef to get here. Then I'm going home for the day, probably to sweat my ass off doing yard work.
Dude, I haven't cut my yard in like 17 days. I live in a swamp and it has rained either everyday or 4in and is so wet I can't run the tractor. I mowed my back yard yesterday. Got stuck 3x and now have to replant grass. Driving me crazy. I don't have to have the nicest yard but I hate having it get over grown. I just weed ate the edges and perimeter. Swamp life lol

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Dude, I haven't cut my yard in like 17 days. I live in a swamp and it has rained either everyday or 4in and is so wet I can't run the tractor. I mowed my back yard yesterday. Got stuck 3x and now have to replant grass. Driving me crazy. I don't have to have the nicest yard but I hate having it get over grown. I just weed ate the edges and perimeter. Swamp life lol
I'm one of them that pays someone to mow. Nothing better than pulling in and the shit's already cut.

When they built our house, they ran drains for the gutters underground, I just want to extend them further as the yard has a fairly steep grade and we were already having erosion issues. I rented a ditch witch over a year ago to dig the trenches, but only have one of the 5 corrugated pipes completed to bury. So, now, I'm gonna have our lawn guy come back and bury them...but I have to finish installing first.

It shouldn't take but a few hours to do, but I'm a lazy fuck so it is what it is.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I'm one of them that pays someone to mow. Nothing better than pulling in and the shit's already cut.

When they built our house, they ran drains for the gutters underground, I just want to extend them further as the yard has a fairly steep grade and we were already having erosion issues. I rented a ditch witch over a year ago to dig the trenches, but only have one of the 5 corrugated pipes completed to bury. So, now, I'm gonna have our lawn guy come back and bury them...but I have to finish installing first.

It shouldn't take but a few hours to do, but I'm a lazy fuck so it is what it is.
You should have him perform a design, MLB style.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I used to use a guy. Then got anew place and bought a deer. I enjoy it again.

Projects suck worse the second day

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
I used to use a guy. Then got anew place and bought a deer. I enjoy it again.

Projects suck worse the second day
I'm going to try and do the Lawn Care nut program starting this fall, and mowing myself next year. I in no way, shape, or form expect to "enjoy the mow". But I don't want to be the shittiest yard on the street. Maybe once I start seeing a lush, green lawn I'll like it more...but for now it just seems like a shit ton of work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom