Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey listen! There is no physical world, there is only information

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
TLDR: time and space aren’t real, but merely a projection of 2 dimensional “information space” - literally ones and zeros. Also our brains function the same way and are basically a tiny universe.

Wait What

Elite
Founder
TLDR: time and space aren’t real, but merely a projection of 2 dimensional “information space” - literally ones and zeros. Also our brains function the same way and are basically a tiny universe.
giphy.gif

We're all just spirits, in the material world.

Sikness23245

Elite

So now space is a "human construct"? Idea of pure genius. Wonder why nobody else thought of it. :rolleyes:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So now space is a "human construct"? Idea of pure genius. Wonder why nobody else thought of it. :rolleyes:
Before you read the rambling below, I think I did a good TLDR in this post:

Post in thread 'Hey listen! There is no physical world, there is only information'
https://thefreespeechforum.com/foru...d-there-is-only-information.11716/post-230269

On to the rambling:

No that’s not what they are saying. Read further if you dare and I will do my best to articulate what I really don’t understand:

They are saying the the 3D world is a projection from 2 dimensional information. This information can be seen in the quantum world (getting out of my element here) where subatomic particles (quarks and shit) can be in one of two states. These states create information that can be expressed in 1’s and 0’s depending on the state of the subatomic particles.

So time and space are not fundamental. Meaning they aren’t real, but they emerge from the information. The information exists independent of space and time. Quantum entanglement (which I don’t understand enough to explain) is the theory they use to back this claim.

The brain functioning in that way is more of a side note.

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Getting philosophical:

So If the 3D world is a projection of the 2D world, why can’t the 2D world be a projection of a 1D world (God)

God’s spoke the information into existence. The information projected itself in to time and space.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Recognize that this is all theoretical, but

To make it even more simple

An intelligent design existed before time and space

Rather than time and space organized itself in a way to create a design

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Getting philosophical:

So If the 3D world is a projection of the 2D world, why can’t the 2D world be a projection of a 1D world (God)

God’s spoke the information into existence. The information projected itself in to time and space.
ok questions?
so is possible for us to create a 4D world by projecting space x time with 2D information and transcend out of 3D.. would we have to go interstellar by sling shotting someone into a wormhole for this to happen? or are our minds not capable of that journey?

EDIT: shouldn't going interstellar be the ultimate end game for mankind?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
ok questions?
so is possible for us to create a 4D world by projecting space x time with 2D information and transcend out of 3D.. would we have to go interstellar by sling shotting someone into a wormhole for this to happen? or are our minds not capable of that journey?

EDIT: shouldn't going interstellar be the ultimate end game for mankind?
As far as projecting 3D space into 4D space, yes we can do it and there is math behind it.

It’s called quaternion math and it was necessary to develop to push physics forward. In general, we measure rotations in degrees right? And when you manipulate degrees you use sines and cosines.

Okay, so in addition to sines and cosines, we use the tangent. Tangents help with rotations but also help use angles to find distance (think a triangle)

Well Tangent is sine/cosine. The cosine of 90 degrees is zero. What happens when we have some number over zero? It goes to infinity and we lose the ability to work the problem with x,y,z (Cartesian) math.

So something called quaternion math was created

PleasureMoose

Legendary
As far as projecting 3D space into 4D space, yes we can do it and there is math behind it.

It’s called quaternion math and it was necessary to develop to push physics forward. In general, we measure rotations in degrees right? And when you manipulate degrees you use sines and cosines.

Okay, so in addition to sines and cosines, we use the tangent. Tangents help with rotations but also help use angles to find distance (think a triangle)

Well Tangent is sine/cosine. The cosine of 90 degrees is zero. What happens when we have some number over zero? It goes to infinity and we lose the ability to work the problem with x,y,z (Cartesian) math.

So something called quaternion math was created

1644444664965.gif

Yessssssssssssssssssss.

“All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration…”

All matter is, then, a result of various frequencies of vibration. If a force acting upon it is able to change that frequency, what could be changed about the matter itself?

What I find most interesting about this is that is approached from a scientific perspective. I believe there is one core truth to all existence in every phase/dimension/etc. and that core truth can be approached from a spiritual perspective, a scientific perspective, or any other perspective and the more one progresses in their chosen method of inspection, the closer they will grow to that one core truth.

As if many people begin climbing a mountain on different sides. Things will look vastly different for them at first, but the closer they grow to the peak, the more similar things will begin to look. When they reach the top, everything is the same.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
One time I had to piss so bad while driving a rental car, I just tried to "go" in my pants as I drove.
My body wouldn't allow it, and the urge went away until I could pull over. It was an incredible experience

Top Bottom