Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Martin!!

giphy.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Haha then Ship for me Cooper coz he seems to be good one than others lol.
Becareful id cry more over losing my dog than my girl. Get a puppy treat it well. Talk to it as you would a 4yr old. You'll have your own home grown Cooper.

Cooper has too much fight for Africa. His job is to find them. It is my job to kill and butcher. My old coonhound was scared of giant Grizzlies at Doc's place in Socastee. He is a buddy. Look up Doc elephant hound dog on YouTube. He got that hound because of ny old dog roscoe. But Cooper would breaknaway for killing that grizzly if I didn't leash him. Cooper is a hell hound sent to protect me. We help each other everyday and no one gets him unless I die. Then it is my folks or a nephew. None of yall realize how incredibly strong he is. 130lb coon hound. 15 pounds bad weight. Ninja is lighting fast and his bite would crush a human thing bone in one snap. I love his ass. He is mine

Last edited:

Praise

Elite
Becareful id cry more over losing my dog than my girl. Get a puppy treat it well. Talk to it as you would a 4yr old. You'll have your own home grown Cooper.

Cooper has too much fight for Africa. His job is to find them. It is my job to kill and butcher. My old coonhound was scared of giant Grizzlies at Doc's place in Socastee. He is a buddy. Look up Doc elephant hound dog on YouTube. He got that hound because of ny old dog roscoe. But Cooper would breaknaway for killing that grizzly if I didn't leash him. Cooper is a hell hound sent to protect me. We help each other everyday and no one gets him unless I die. Then it is my folks or a nephew. None of yall realize how incredibly strong he is. 130lb coon hound. 15 pounds bad weight. Ninja is lighting fast and his bite would crush a human thing bone in one snap. I love his ass. He is mine
Okay I do understand and I can't away your dog and am also sure he can't allow to stay with me at all unless you told him to do so I guess.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Okay I do understand and I can't away your dog and am also sure he can't allow to stay with me at all unless you told him to do so I guess.
No he is a hound. If you have food and a goodbplace to lay around he is your buddy and loves you. He loves humans and especially children. I'm 5ft8less than 2 meter but 12 cm less. Hebisbas tall as I am when he stands uoView attachment 97917

Praise

Elite
No he is a hound. If you have food and a goodbplace to lay around he is your buddy and loves you. He loves humans and especially children. I'm 5ft8less than 2 meter but 12 cm less. Hebisbas tall as I am when he stands uoView attachment 97917
Okay I understand and he would be playing with these kiddos down here lol. But he is used of you so am not sure can leave you just like that.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Haha yes, How are you Sir?
I am good sir. ive had a good day. I went to a garage sale and found a steamer for $20, I’m almost done staining my deck, I’ve cleaned the hard wood floors in my dining room and my living room today, And my next-door neighbors gonna make me dinner like she made me lunch.

room

Latest posts

Top Bottom