Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello and This is Me.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Friends, like @CuriousFiend and just being a patriot looking to change up what I am doing, how about you

A large group of us came from another board that started censoring speech during, and now, after the pandemic. Just wanted a place where everyone is free to express their mind and information flows freely. That corner of the earth seems to be getting smaller by the day.

A large group of us came from another board that started censoring speech during, and now, after the pandemic. Just wanted a place where everyone is free to express their mind and information flows freely. That corner of the earth seems to be getting smaller by the day.
That I understand, and seeing this place, fuck face book and now I'll post up here, still love me pot forum so I'll keep that thread rolling. But I do get it 100%

Chur bro, welcome to TFSF @Zach.Scherfner
Man I'm stoked you decided to check it out.
View attachment 90908
Ya bro it said "free speech" I'm in lol but I cannot wait for the truth social to launch. That place I have been exited for and with my family invested in it I have to get on it

PleasureMoose

Legendary
That I understand, and seeing this place, fuck face book and now I'll post up here, still love me pot forum so I'll keep that thread rolling. But I do get it 100%
bunch of people on this forum either smoke weed everyday for rec or medical reasons or use to at one point... feel free to get a pot thread rolling here too if you want.. it might not be close to grasscity level but this forum gets high lol

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Friends, like @CuriousFiend and just being a patriot looking to change up what I am doing, how about you
Most everyone is a college football type from our old board. Folks from all over. Feel free to express yourself or Holler if you you need to talk or have a laugh. Plenty of Vets here. Couole weirdos on the board but their our weirdos. You'll fit in great

Edit to add
Jesus that was a lot of reading

Last edited:
Did not read...you came as a referral from @CuriousFiend so you're good in my book.

As for our resident faggot, @Rube Reaper he loves to dock and lick bollocks so hopefully he doesn't send you any dick pics to your DM trying to corrupt you.

Welcome Aboard !

**Will go back and read your bio later.
That's how he'll get blocked.

OPD77

Elite
Also that grow grossed 2 keys after drying. 1.1 per plant. Dutch passion Cindy 99 jack herr cross autos... Will grow again when I can.
I just returned from 11 days in CO and brought some goodies back with me. I picked up a couple of dozen pre rolls, banana pudding, peanut butter & jelly and apple pie koala bars.
As a matter of fact I'm about to skin a pre roll and head to the bar...enjoy your day !

*I have several family members in MI...Jackson mainly...most being a part of the penal system. Lol. My mother was born in Coldwater and a lot of that side of the family originated in Northern KY. I'm proud to say I have all of my chicklets and hope I'm not a product of inbreeding. LMAO.....glad to have you aboard.

I just returned from 11 days in CO and brought some goodies back with me. I picked up a couple of dozen pre rolls, banana pudding, peanut butter & jelly and apple pie koala bars.
As a matter of fact I'm about to skin a pre roll and head to the bar...enjoy your day !

*I have several family members in MI...Jackson mainly...most being a part of the penal system. Lol. My mother was born in Coldwater and a lot of that side of the family originated in Northern KY. I'm proud to say I have all of my chicklets and hope I'm not a product of inbreeding. LMAO.....glad to have you aboard.
Nice and what a small world it can be. I lived in union a year before my time in the navy and graduated from ryle. Came home and went to Richmond KY.

This is legit right here. When did you first start growing
Less than three years ago. It would be three years in November but I packed up my grow in January. This was literally right before I straight up abandoned the grow with plants right at harvest and one 6 weeks to go

PXL_20220119_212109686.jpgPXL_20220119_212101613.jpgPXL_20220119_212058832.jpgPXL_20220119_212117146.jpgPXL_20220119_212054032.jpgPXL_20220119_212047714.jpgPXL_20220119_212105785.jpg

This was a mars hydro sponsored run, can be found on grasscity forum.

The light performance is ok, good for the entry level grower. I did do an all dutch passion Durban poison run. Three outta 4 performed very similar. The 4th and prettiest was about 6 weeks behind but God bless was she gonna be a good one. Wish I could have finished her out.

I have done a few sponsored runs, one other being spider farm lights. Don't wanna work with them cause they wouldn't accommodate. Literally had to have a buddy buy in to really get the job done since he had a bigger spider panel.

The other sponsored run was a comparative grow hosted by the vault seed bank sponsored by dutch passion. I grew Cindy 99 jack herr cross.

Then I was also pushed some seeds by a mate from across the pond that was a blue dream cookies cross and I scrogged the grow. I no longer have those photos to my knowledge other than on the forum. And on discord. That was my best over all production grow but quality was lacking due to heat. The Cindy was the best grow all around due to time of year and temps. I could have killed the cookies if it was winter and temps were lower.

I want to grow again but I have a feeling others don't want me to.

In my honest opinion, my skills are in matched when it comes to quality and quantity... I was trapped to a 4x4 (ft) tent with one truly workable door to work through. And I was pulling 2 keys, for you yanks that #4.4 (lbs).

Now imagine what I could do with unrestricted space and being able to walk around a plant........

Started soil did one grow. Switched to turbo changed hydroponics against all advice and came out on top from day one, I had my hiccups, people got me level in under two weeks and I never looked back......

Now the group that helped.... Everyone but one guy is still there on discord. And no one on grasscity can do what I have done.

Faggots all of a sudden here recently though have shown up. But they ain't shit to me. Ain't been around very long. But some are OG's and it shows, they just cannot keep up. Nor do they understand light spectrum..

Fuck I watched U of M (Michigan) do a study on light spectrum and this is that result. Along with watching some other playing with lights. I just wish I had an unrestricted tab to build some lights cause I'll change the game. Working with the companies has shown me all their flaws and they refuse to make them good.

Top Bottom