Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Heels brings up 25A

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
She was picked precisely because the Biden people knew she was so unlikable that nobody would back her if she tries this. If he'd of picked Klobuchar or Kerry the whole party is already begging for him to step down or be 25th'd.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I made a post in another thread, but if you don’t see dementia Joe stepping down to let Karmela be the first black woman president then you just have your blindfold on.

(not you personally, just people in general)
Normally I’d say this is absolutely a given but she is SOOOO disliked I’m not sure she could cut it.

It would take even more cheating than the last time around and with the swing states cracking down already (b4 the audit results are out) I’m fairly certain everyone sees her as DOA.
She was picked precisely because the Biden people knew she was so unlikable that nobody would back her if she tries this. If he'd of picked Klobuchar or Kerry the whole party is already begging for him to step down or be 25th'd.
I actually believe Barry picking Heels is going to come back to bite them here. They just won’t be able to get out of the spotlight.

Not being able to have someone like Pence (fucking traitor) step up and move the agenda forward at certain times is a big problem for their ticket.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I made a post in another thread, but if you don’t see dementia Joe stepping down to let Karmela be the first black woman president then you just have your blindfold on.

(not you personally, just people in general)
Joe Biden is 100% racist and sexist. He's a pathological, delusional liar. Always has been.

He.hates.her.

He didn't pick her. Hell, he didn't even know he was running until he was told he was. Jill was all about it, though.

No way does he step down for her. At least not of his own volition. He's finally potatus, dammit. Jill will never allow it.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Its coming, we all know it.
giphy.gif

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Or when the claim to be an "ER Doctor" and have had BOTH mRNA shots.

Liars and Morons are everywhere.......

I asked him if he had ever had a hemothorax under so much pressure that it spurted blood all over him when he put the chest tube in. He did not answer. I am skeptical that he is an ER doctor.

Anyone who saw the show "ER" knows that hemothoraxes are real crowd pleasers.

GET ME THE CHEST TUBE TRAY!!!

BigBucnNole

Elite
I asked him if he had ever had a hemothorax under so much pressure that it spurted blood all over him when he put the chest tube in. He did not answer. I am skeptical that he is an ER doctor.

Ive been an ER doctor for 37 years.

TJHall1

Legendary

GET ME THE CHEST TUBE TRAY!!!
He's not a doctor, that was one of his bad trolls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom