Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

He’s back 🐅

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Thought this was gonna be a tiger king thread
That’s back too 😂
just watched season 2. the irony seems to be that the only innocent person in the entire scandal is serving a 22year prison sentence lol.
9c119990-5097-44fb-b827-ab83ace0a7f3-AFP_1QI4S7.JPG

denn

Legendary
Founder
Gonna be a tough call with Tom Brady out there
Forget Brady, it is arguable that Tiger is even better than Jack at this point and I am as big a fan of Tigers as anyone.

I will say that very few athletes that are as widely covered as Tiger was/is. Jack never had to deal with or get the attention modern mass media. The only other guy that rivals Tiger in this regard in Michael Jordan.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
I'll bet next week on the links we'll see a ton of posers wearing one of those leg sleeve things Tiger has on in the video.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

I agree Brooks. No one can question his tremendous competitive desire. Just like it seemed he could will a 30 foot put into the cup - he will is focused and making his back operations meld perfectly together for a precision singularity. He will win again.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Good to see that the greatest golfer in the history of the game is back and playing. Hope he wins one, but so good just to see him in shape to complete. What an amazing man, and an even more amazing athlete. His mental toughness is the stuff legends are made of and that is exactly why he is one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom