Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Have you ever orgasmed without shooting a load?

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I’ve tried to but I keep getting it backwards. I can shoot loads without having the orgasm, but not the other way around. I can do it until the cows come home but eventually my knees start to hurt and I need to get a Powerade. Serious replies only please

I've never done it, but I've looked into this before. It's possible for men to do that, but it is extremely difficult. You basically have to condition yourself to do it.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I’ve tried to but I keep getting it backwards. I can shoot loads without having the orgasm, but not the other way around. I can do it until the cows come home but eventually my knees start to hurt and I need to get a Powerade. Serious replies only please
You need to get out more. Waste of posting space in my opinion. But hey - you have The Free Speech Forum. Good luck with it.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Have you ever made a post and didn't think about what you were saying? What if you made a post and it was totally moronic? A waster of forum space? Just wondering.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Have you ever made a post and didn't think about what you were saying? What if you made a post and it was totally moronic? A waster of forum space? Just wondering.
Well now you hurt my feelings. I never said anything mean to you mr wisdom man

Latest posts

Top Bottom