Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Native American Heritage Month!

tickdickler

Poster
Native American Heritage Month has evolved from its beginnings as a week-long celebration in 1986, when President Reagan proclaimed the week of November 23-30, 1986 as "American Indian Week." Every President since 1995 has issued annual proclamations designating the month of November as the time to celebrate the culture, accomplishments, and contributions of people who were the first inhabitants of the United States.

Through dance, family traditions, and music, these stories show the diversity and long history of Indigenous people across the United States.

Enjoy your day!

TJHall1

Legendary
chop-on-stadium.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
This month always reminds me how benevolent Americans have been throughout history.

After we won the various wars against the tribes we had every right to execute them all and drive them off our land.

Instead we let them live, stay, and gave them benefits and special recognitions.

tickdickler

Poster
This month always reminds me how benevolent Americans have been throughout history.

After we won the various wars against the tribes we had every right to execute them all and drive them off our land.

Instead we let them live, stay, and gave them benefits and special recognitions.
I mean this with all sincerity. You’re truly a disgusting person, frog man.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Native American Heritage Month has evolved from its beginnings as a week-long celebration in 1986, when President Reagan proclaimed the week of November 23-30, 1986 as "American Indian Week." Every President since 1995 has issued annual proclamations designating the month of November as the time to celebrate the culture, accomplishments, and contributions of people who were the first inhabitants of the United States.

Through dance, family traditions, and music, these stories show the diversity and long history of Indigenous people across the United States.

Enjoy your day!
TickDickler,
I'm actually happy you pointed this out. Did you know there are still Indians in America?
Injuns too

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

We are the world
We are her Children

Top Bottom