Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hair loss treatments

Nayat

Elite
Does anything actually work? Hair is thinning out on top and the next step is a shaved head.

I get kidney stones something fierce so supplements aren’t an ideal option.

Astragalus

Poster
Founder
Platelets contain growth factors that stimulate the hair follicles. May even help stimulate growth of new follicles. Relatively new application for PRP.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Does anything actually work? Hair is thinning out on top and the next step is a shaved head.

I get kidney stones something fierce so supplements aren’t an ideal option.
Rubearwax and vanilla extract. It is all I do and I have a thick head of hair

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Platelets contain growth factors that stimulate the hair follicles. May even help stimulate growth of new follicles. Relatively new application for PRP.

This is 100% correct. Tell you bro hello for me. If yall go gator holler.and I'd love to get a salad or wings and water or beer

RioCarter

Lurker
It can be frustrating to feel like nothing is working but don't give up hope. You can consider looking into hair restoration treatments like those offered at https://www.hairtransplantinstitute.ca//. They can help you regain your hair and confidence. And since supplements aren't an option for you, it's understandable to feel limited in your options. But many effective treatments are still out there, so don't give up hope. Keep exploring your options, and don't hesitate to reach out for help.

Last edited:

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
It’s called genetics. Some have it good, and others go bald. Life sucks for the bald people.

I would do hair plugs or whatever it’s called. I’ve seen it work for a few people and it looks pretty good.

Last edited:

penelopa

Lurker
Hey there! I understand your concern about thinning hair and not being keen on supplements due to kidney stone issues. Have you considered exploring hair transplant options? Hair Transplant Florida might be worth checking out. They offer reliable services, and it could be a potential solution for your situation. Best of luck with whatever path you choose!

Last edited:

AgEngDawg

Legendary
hairline-spray.gif

Top Bottom