Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Guy's, does your wife run around trying to stick her finger in your azz?

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
My wife work's from home a few days a week. On these day's she incredibly misbehaves. Specifically, she runs around trying to jamb her finger up my ass, which is exit only.

This is quite frustrating as I am the only finger jamber of the family. Plus I really hate it!

Other or similar stories appreciated.

Gay's.... stay out!

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Wife tries that all the time. I remind her to soften me up with crown first... or better yet, just wait til I am passed out and have her way with me.
Dude, there is just NO WAY.

There was this girl I would intensely shagging years back. She tried to eat my butt once, delicately saying, "I have something special". No thanks! Lol

champsballs

Elite
Founder
My wife work's from home a few days a week. On these day's she incredibly misbehaves. Specifically, she runs around trying to jamb her finger up my ass, which is exit only.

This is quite frustrating as I am the only finger jamber of the family. Plus I really hate it!

Gay's.... stay out!

I'm fairly insecure about my butthole. Wouldn't even let her help give me an enema
Probly due to some trauma in high school when the upperclassmen would come up behind you and give the claw, basically picking you up off the ground by the ass crack with one hand and if you relaxed at all there was gonna be penetration. Looking back on it now seems kinda gay, but that was a time when we were comfortable with out heterosexuality and that was better than getting the shit beat out of you with a paddle

thad.gif

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
No but she's tried and i let her. Its not bad and not something we do. Shell let me lick and play bc I'm a master. She only sometimes allows me to enter the backside and she blasts off immediately. she acts like she doesn't like it but cannot control the outcome. For me eh I don't like it. I'm to masculine to have anything pushed inside of me. My wife likes and dislikes when I smack her butt.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Gay's.... stay out!

Sounds like you got a kinky woman still attracted to you. Just give her all the buttplay she wants from you. They make some cool strap on’s that will let you give her a good DP. Throw a magic wand on the clit at the same time and she’ll go nuts.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I'm fairly insecure about my butthole. Wouldn't even let her help give me an enema
Probly due to some trauma in high school when the upperclassmen would come up behind you and give the claw, basically picking you up off the ground by the ass crack with one hand and if you relaxed at all there was gonna be penetration. Looking back on it now seems kinda gay, but that was a time when we were comfortable with out heterosexuality and that was better than getting the shit beat out of you with a paddle

View attachment 136313

Talking growing up in the 90's. They had a game where they would hold someone down, the someone else would pull their pants down and sit on the prisoners face.

This kids mom walked into the wrestling about 6:45 to see her son on as victim. 4 people got suspended including the athletic directors kid.

I was not involved at the moment, as having been hit by friendly fire the previous round I was standing off to the side. I got to watch the absolute horror on her face!

No but she's tried and i let her. Its not bad and not something we do. Shell let me lick and play bc I'm a master. She only sometimes allows me to enter the backside and she blasts off immediately. she acts like she doesn't like it but cannot control the outcome. For me eh I don't like it. I'm to masculine to have anything pushed inside of me. My wife likes and dislikes when I smack her butt.
OK?

Gay's.... stay out!
I am thinking that you actually like it...........

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Talking growing up in the 90's. They had a game where they would hold someone down, the someone else would pull their pants down and sit on the prisoners face.

This kids mom walked into the wrestling about 6:45 to see her son on as victim. 4 people got suspended including the athletic directors kid.

I was not involved at the moment, as having been hit by friendly fire the previous round I was standing off to the side. I got to watch the absolute horror on her face!
Friendly fire.... you got hit by flying ropes?

Lol

Gay's.... stay out!
She just figures that is payback for all the times you tried to stick something in her ass! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Gay's.... stay out!
you ought to try it

Top Bottom