Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grover V. Mr. Johnson

Grover, I have a personal message for you in regards to a certain customer you keep serving. Remember the golden rule (like Tasha and Austin from The Swamp Creature): "THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT."

Its your bumbling that costs Mr. Johnson (the blue balled man with a brown moustache and pink nose) EVERYTHING when you man the service stand!

Why do I say it's your fault?

The top three you flunk at:

3: the Movie Concession. Mr. Johnson clearly asks for the big popcorn as that's as much as he can eat. Yet you claim he can get more for his money with the bigger size popcorn? It sounds like you are trying to swindle cash!

2: Planet Storybook. Mr. Johnson clearly requested for a large slice of pepperoni pizza with extra cheese. Yet you deliberately rejected his order EVERY SINGLE TIME!

1: Outrageous Makeover: Home Addition. What makes this the most guilty is HE NEVER EVEN REQUESTED OR WISHED FOR THIS ONE! Yet you continued to execute this along with the previous two AGAINST HIS WILL!

No clue what you are ever saying, and no, the customer is not always right, and is very often wrong.

Does this make any sense?

What did Mr. Johnson ever do to get this type of treatment? Grover clearly did this along with the previous two AGAINST HIS WILL!

Mungri

Elite
Is this thread literally a fucking rant over that sesame street episode? Literally what the actual fuck is wrong with retarded mushroom dweeb's brain?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Grover, I have a personal message for you in regards to a certain customer you keep serving. Remember the golden rule (like Tasha and Austin from The Swamp Creature): "THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT."

Its your bumbling that costs Mr. Johnson (the blue balled man with a brown moustache and pink nose) EVERYTHING when you man the service stand!

Why do I say it's your fault?

The top three you flunk at:

3: the Movie Concession. Mr. Johnson clearly asks for the big popcorn as that's as much as he can eat. Yet you claim he can get more for his money with the bigger size popcorn? It sounds like you are trying to swindle cash!

2: Planet Storybook. Mr. Johnson clearly requested for a large slice of pepperoni pizza with extra cheese. Yet you deliberately rejected his order EVERY SINGLE TIME!

1: Outrageous Makeover: Home Addition. What makes this the most guilty is HE NEVER EVEN REQUESTED OR WISHED FOR THIS ONE! Yet you continued to execute this along with the previous two AGAINST HIS WILL!
The customer is always right about their own taste. Is the whole quote.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Do you think Grover is a shower or a grower? I’m thinking grower. It’s hard to imagine him with a big softy dangling down

Mungri

Elite
Do you think Grover is a shower or a grower? I’m thinking grower. It’s hard to imagine him with a big softy dangling down
How r u even more ghey than me?

images

Latest posts

Top Bottom