Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Griner released

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Paul Whelan (US citizen) has been locked up for 4 years over there on conspiracy charges or some shit, and they couldn't even include him in this "trade". Pathetic.
I was scrolling to see if anyone had pointed this out. How Paul is still there but griner isn't shows you how great white privilege is

denn

Legendary
Founder
Sad that this administration believes a trade for an anti America "woman's" basketball player for an arms dealer with a reputation around the world as an evil person is somehow a win of any sort. This is a PR stunt. Whelan will rot in jail in Russia until another administration takes over. The BIden administration has zero intention of getting Whelan back. To that end, Trump has his chances too and he is still over there. IMO, we should have left Griner there until we caught one of their basketball players doing something shitty on our soil. Applies for apples

Rube Reaper

Elite
This thread is peak racism.

Congratulations to Brittany for finally getting what she deserves and to the Biden administration for brokering a great deal!

The 🌎 is better with a free Brittany Griner! ✊🏿❤️

champsballs

Elite
Founder
UPDATE FROM AP 9:26 AM
NEW YORK

Brittney Griner, one of the world's most celebrated women's basketball players, has been released from jail in Russia after serving a short sentence for drug possession. Griner, who was in Russia to compete in the Women's Basketball World Cup, was arrested earlier this week after a routine drug test revealed the presence of marijuana in her system.

Despite the circumstances of her release, Griner appeared to be in good spirits as she spoke to reporters outside the jail. "I'm just so grateful to be out of there and back with my team," she said. "I want to thank the Russian authorities for their professionalism and for treating me fairly."

When asked about her experience in jail, Griner had nothing but positive things to say. "It was actually a really interesting experience," she said. "I got to meet some really fascinating people and learn a lot about Russian culture. I even picked up a few words of Russian while I was in there."

Griner went on to say that she was looking forward to returning to Russia in the future. "I absolutely loved my time in Russia and I can't wait to come back and visit again," she said. "And next time, I'll make sure to spark up with my homes in C Block."

Griner's comments were met with a mix of amusement and disbelief by the assembled reporters. Some questioned whether she was being serious, while others praised her for her ability to find the silver lining in a difficult situation.

Regardless of the reaction, it is clear that Griner's time in Russia has left a lasting impression on her. And while she may have made some mistakes along the way, she is already looking forward to her next trip to the country.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Rube Reaper

Elite
You're the fucking faggot and like taking it in the ass, so no you need help. No go fuck off troll.
Taking it in the ass feels great and is completely normal.

Wanting to break someone’s legs and neck for being a good person isn’t normal.

The fact that you’re suggesting otherwise, whether a troll or not, confirms why you should be committed as a threat to others, society, and yourself.

Rube Reaper

Elite
If he was Black Irish he'd be out...

White privilege like mine
Maybe if that person were actually worth trading for they’d be out?

Maybe the Russians just didn’t want to trade that person?

Doesn’t matter because the important thing is Brittany is coming home! 🏳️‍🌈

Top Bottom