Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Greyhound movie

TJHall1

Legendary
Brought this up in another thread but it's a great movie. On this memorial day weekend if you get a couple hours I'd recommend watching it. Tom Hanks and it's about the crossing in WW2 from the US to Europe where ships didn't have air cover because of distance and German U-boats took attack. Excellent movie, good watch for the times.

Catilac

Elite
Brought this up in another thread but it's a great movie. On this memorial day weekend if you get a couple hours I'd recommend watching it. Tom Hanks and it's about the crossing in WW2 from the US to Europe where ships didn't have air cover because of distance and German U-boats took attack. Excellent movie, good watch for the times.

My Dad was a CPO on a "tin can" destroyer in the 50's much like the destroyers in the movie

I rented it and we watched it awhile back , it was fun watching I w him , good movie

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I thought it was just so so. The subject was interesting, but I expected more out of the movie. Basic plot with only one story line, no depth to any of the characters at all...not what I expected from a Tom Hanks movie.

It was entertaining, but not that great a movie IMO. Should never be spoken in the same breath as the other WWII movie Tom Hanks was in. I was hoping for something more like that. This is much closer to 1941 than SPR.

Latest posts

Top Bottom