Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Great American Cancer Researcher Brought Down for Nonsense (link). Great Article....

AgEngDawg

Legendary

She was a colleague, not his student. He had no power over her. Could not fire her and did not supervise her. They ruined his life.

She was obsessed with him.

She accused him of sexually grooming her......checks notes............a 29 year old woman.

Sexually grooming a 29 year old woman who: "had ongoing flings with men who she referred to with nicknames like “anesthesiologist fuck buddy,” “finance bro,” and “physics professor,”

Color me skeptical.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

She was a colleague, not his student. He had no power over her. Could not fire her and did not supervise her. They ruined his life.

She accused him of sexually grooming her......checks notes............a 29 year old woman.

Sexually grooming a 29 year old woman who: "had ongoing flings with men who she referred to with nicknames like “anesthesiologist fuck buddy,” “finance bro,” and “physics professor,”

Color me skeptical.
That's a bunch of Bullshit. JFC every paragraph of that is worse than the previous.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Color me skeptical.

She had a four man rotation going there.

Most MLB teams only have a five man rotation.

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

tenor.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
From the night that started it all. The first night of the affair. It makes me want to yell at him!

Don't do it, Dr. Sabatini!!! Don't do it!!

The guy was one of the best at what he did in the entire world at the time....why try to extend your relationship with this whoore? I understand banging her, but he was actively trying to stay with her while she banged other people. Shirley it wouldn't have been hard for this famous dude to get some other tail in his field.

Secondly, how the fuck could he be collecting unemployment right now?? He had to have made millions and millions and millions of dollars before he got fired. Invest, start a small business, or just live moderately off of the shit load of money you made.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Update - This Dr. David Sabatini is a real thought criminal. He has committed a number of out and out thought crimes. I withdraw my support. I apologize to the board.

Crimes include:

"The lab environment extended beyond sexual harassment into other areas, the filing claimed. Sabatini would say "the white man has it so bad," and at other times, he said people have to be gay in order to get into medical school or obtain faculty positions "these days," the filing said. "​

"The actions trickled down. Male members of the lab, with Sabatini present, referred to an undergraduate lab member as the "hot model/girl," the filing claimed. "​

"Her filing portrayed him as perpetuating a power imbalance between men and women in the sciences, "a paradigm too long pervasive" in the field."​

Jtrain80

Legendary
I honestly couldn't imagine working around a bunch of women. When a chick comes out to a wellsite, we stop what we are doing and stare like we haven't seen one in 2 weeks....because we haven't.

Top Bottom