Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grand Rapids popping off

TJHall1

Legendary
Hard to tell from the video.

Need longer video and more context before making judgement. Why is it the first videos released are always about 5 seconds long?
That video seemed pretty straightforward to me. Blasted him in the back because he stole his taser. That officer is fuuucked.

TJHall1

Legendary
Haven't courts ruled in the past that a tazer is a deadly weapon? It definitely can be. Especially if the bad guy tazes you and while you are incapacitated takes your gun and shoots you in the head.
Ya I dunno, I'm genuinely asking. My initial thought from the video is that the cop is fucked. But if there is a DA that's not a retard then what you say makes sense. The chances of that (the DA part) are probably <5% tho.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Yea. Atl ruled a cop tazing a guy was a deadly weapon and then tried to say a suspect taking the tazer was still unarmed... the courts said it was considered a deadly during an altercation. That might of just been a state court though... probably.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Full video

Thanks for posting. After watching the full video I believe the shooting was justified. The officer tried to gain compliance but the suspect fully resisted and clearly tried to take the officers taser. The officer had a fear for his own life and used the proper amount of force in the situation.

In the United States we have a justice system if you don't like getting pulled over. You do not have the right to resist arrest or threaten a police officer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom