Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Governor Race Results Signal Bad News for Democrats #Virginia #NewJersey

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
A push back against woke culture? Or just the powers that be letting conservatives get a win to keep them placated for now?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
A push back against woke culture? Or just the powers that be letting conservatives get a win to keep them placated for now?
Dont know much on NJ BUT VA was seeing record poll monitoring. VA may be ground zero with this and CRT…..people are waking up. Gonna be hard to see 137-163% turnout (Detroit areas,etc.) with people finally paying attention.

So wait 137% out of 100% showed up and voted….oh that’s because they also have had BS laws saying you could walk right up and register and vote on the spot.

I’m not saying they are won’t cheat…..I’m just saying it’s going to be astronomically harder. Even with electronic voting as people are more aware.

grimm515

Elite
Founder
Dont know much on NJ BUT VA was seeing record poll monitoring. VA may be ground zero with this and CRT…..people are waking up. Gonna be hard to see 137-163% turnout (Detroit areas,etc.) with people finally paying attention.

So wait 137% out of 100% showed up and voted….oh that’s because they also have had BS laws saying you could walk right up and register and vote on the spot.

I’m not saying they are won’t cheat…..I’m just saying it’s going to be astronomically harder. Even with electronic voting as people are more aware.
NJ will be a litmus test for this theory, as dems are trying to steal it.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
NJ will be a litmus test for this theory, as dems are trying to steal it.
Again I haven’t heard of NJ having insane number of poll monitors…..not saying they didn’t experience, just saying I can point you to many places that discussed VA seeing.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Just saw that the Truck driver that beat the long time Dem in NJ..... they just found 12000 votes so they still aren't conceding.

This has to stop. If dems are that incompetent that they can't get votes to the counting place in a 12hr period..... SOL

denn

Legendary
Founder
Just saw that the Truck driver that beat the long time Dem in NJ..... they just found 12000 votes so they still aren't conceding.

This has to stop. If dems are that incompetent that they can't get votes to the counting place in a 12hr period..... SOL
You post that like incompetence has anything to do with the delays. At this point this is an actual election strategy for the democrats. How they are allowed to get away with it, I don't know, but it seems to happen in every election. Beyond that it is happening in tightly contested races that dems are usually trailing in.

Top Bottom