Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Got the Pneumonia and in the hospital: AMA

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Hope you are doing better bro!

Kinda disappointed we got zero pix updates but based on your ebros I'm not sure I wanted to see pix of male nurses "checking your temperature"...

*Not that there is anything wrong with that sorta thing these days*
Hey man. Resting comfortably at home. If I can get this shit out of my lungs soon I’ll be a happy man.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
Couldn’t breathe for shit yesterday and my oxygen level was 85. Been heavily drugged and many bloods have been removed and tested: I’m now somewhat coherent: amaView attachment 22706
Hey Dean, it appears you’re pretty fat and don’t have a PCP so also likely pretty unhealthy. Better hope that’s not covid or you’re fucked.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
Was told by my local VA Hospital last July that they had more people in ICU due to pneumonia caused by mask wearing than Wuhan Charlie.

Hopefully, they are giving you something to cough that stuff up. I was told to take triple the dose of Mucinex. It worked and my O2 levels came back to normal limits in 2 days.

Good luck.
Holy shit are you retarded or something?

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Hope you are doing better bro!

Kinda disappointed we got zero pix updates but based on your ebros I'm not sure I wanted to see pix of male nurses "checking your temperature"...

*Not that there is anything wrong with that sorta thing these days*
Best I could do is send a selfie and the hospital breakfast. Was delicious FC7FC84C-CFF7-4506-A07B-57F0BA62DC03.jpeg66C22277-F4A2-408D-9B4F-651A64FD646F.jpeg

Top Bottom