Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Got stung by a bee or hornet today. Shit hurt bad

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Haven’t gotten stung in 20 years. Nephews son wanted to swing so when I grabbed the harness to strap him in something came out of hit and hit my fingertip. Mother of God I haven’t had pain like that in a while .

Throbbed for a good half hour. Still tender to the touch but fvcck them things.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
R.92e0f86a7d9718d0561d2ea3e567de74

She could sting my apendage.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Haven’t gotten stung in 20 years. Nephews son wanted to swing so when I grabbed the harness to strap him in something came out of hit and hit my fingertip. Mother of God I haven’t had pain like that in a while .

Throbbed for a good half hour. Still tender to the touch but fvcck them things.

Two time hornet sting survivor here.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
Yellow jackets a close second...
Worst pain I ever felt in my life - years ago in college. Eating a sandwich outside in east lansing and reading college newspaper. Not looking at sandwich, I bite and then bite something crunchy. Spit it out and saw yellow jacket that I bit. A second later I felt the pain. It stung the underside of my tongue somehow. After about an hour had to go to ER to request Novocain in my tongue.

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
Worst pain I ever felt in my life - years ago in college. Eating a sandwich outside in east lansing and reading college newspaper. Not looking at sandwich, I bite and then bite something crunchy. Spit it out and saw yellow jacket that I bit. A second later I felt the pain. It stung the underside of my tongue somehow. After about an hour had to go to ER to request Novocain in my tongue.

so you licked a yellow jackets ass. Nice.

Top Bottom