Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Google developer admits

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Their foundation is fucking crumbling. All of it (big tech). Expect many more “prayer” buttons across all platforms to try and pander back to the “other side”

Their products And software have become shit except for the outer wrapper they present. It’s all COMPLETELY built on advertising. Everything you see with google, Facebook, Twitter, etc is just a capsule to transmit their corporate mind virus to get people to buy more, want more, hate themselves more so they can get their little bit of dopamine from things and stuff.

We’ve got these fuckers on the ropes and we got something real big going on in the background of TFSF.

Rant over

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Their foundation is fucking crumbling. All of it (big tech). Expect many more “prayer” buttons across all platforms to try and pander back to the “other side”

Their products And software have become shit except for the outer wrapper they present. It’s all COMPLETELY built on advertising. Everything you see with google, Facebook, Twitter, etc is just a capsule to transmit their corporate mind virus to get people to buy more, want more, hate themselves more so they can get their little bit of dopamine from things and stuff.

We’ve got these fuckers on the ropes and we got something real big going on in the background of TFSF.

Rant over
“Real Big”? Do tell . . .

TJHall1

Legendary
We are building our own search engine
oh-hell-yeah-wrestling.gif

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
This is Zach Voorhies, correct?

Nothing new here. Seems like regurgitating something we’ve known about for years in order to distract from more pressing/important stories such as the Az audits.

Rant over
They are on the ropes? Please elaborate because I'm not feeling particularly optimistic about the future.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
They are on the ropes? Please elaborate because I'm not feeling particularly optimistic about the future.
Too many people on both sides have recognized the issue (mass manipulation). Even the fuckin Taliban is calling Facebook out for censorship: its like in Wizard of Oz when they find the man behind the curtain. I could be too optimistic, but I see the cracks at the foundation.

mrt

Elite
The problem with google and the rest of the well known media outlets they hire mainly foreigners and of course you know Americans are so loved all over the world. I say to hell with them all. I have cut back my use of google for search to almost 0 but then I still use the music because it is free and youtube has the largest inventory of recordings in the world, even more than spotify which I did use their pay tier until they took it upon themselves to start pushing that blm bullshit by plastering the crap all over my home page that I paid for. The first night I opened my spotify after having it for 6 years and saw all that crap I canceled and closed my account, I have no regrets. I have 40 gigs of music of my own so I don't really need to use any of them but the youtube isn't bad and I see none of the blm BS. At best conservatives could cause a loss of about a third of their profit and no more. If you turn them off then you have won the war, after all you don't see the truth anyway RIGHT ?

Too many people on both sides have recognized the issue (mass manipulation). Even the fuckin Taliban is calling Facebook out for censorship: its like in Wizard of Oz when they find the man behind the curtain. I could be too optimistic, but I see the cracks at the foundation.
I don't know man, it's just so easy for the media to sweep things under the rug and people are just too stupid to care or know any better. I hope you're right though.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
The wizard of oz didn’t have the three letter agencies supporting him the the way “Alphabet” Corp does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom