Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Good Credit card for sign on bonus right now?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I'm due for another CC with a solid sign on bonus. Any recs?

Most recently I got the AmEx Platinum reward and the American Airlines mileage reward.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
lol credit cards.
200w.gif

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Got the sign on and cancelled. Did feel like a baller with that card though because it’s a piece of metal

I know you rock the Amex black though
How do you know that?

I also have Gold. Down graded 2 yrs ago from Platinum. Just too many amex in the house.

Centurion has amazing benefits, but most of which are not published

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
How do you know that?

I also have Gold. Down graded 2 yrs ago from Platinum. Just too many amex in the house.

Centurion has amazing benefits, but most of which are not published
Would you be pissed if I told you I get 50% of my airmiles back into my account after every redemption

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Ever look into bank bonuses for easy money?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Ever look into bank bonuses for easy money?

I’ll have to look into it. I tried to get a reward signing up for a citi account at one point and felt like it was too much trouble. Having to hold a certain amount in the account for so long

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
I’ll have to look into it. I tried to get a reward signing up for a citi account at one point and felt like it was too much trouble. Having to hold a certain amount in the account for so long
Funny enough, I've heard Citi sucks with bonuses. I've done a few myself with other banks and never had a problem. Easy money.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Funny enough, I've heard Citi sucks with bonuses. I've done a few myself with other banks and never had a problem. Easy money.
Gonna look into it. Thanks for the tip.

I try and capitalize on a few of these (credit card) things a year. You can easily swing a $1000-2000 your way if you are smart about it

I’ll start looking into the bank sign ons

Top Bottom