Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GOING LIVE PLAYING FALLOUT4!!!!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I can see YouTube chat and talk back to them. I’m trying to survive in a post apocalyptic world

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
It’s been a while since I played. I wanted to make a character that just beats stuff with melee weapons, but not sure how it will play out
Melee you’re gonna wanna go with the furious power fist or Grognaks Axe. Both in North East Boston by the Swan Pond and Hubris comics respectively

Careful firing bullets into the swan pond..

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Melee you’re gonna wanna go with the furious power fist or Grognaks Axe. Both in North East Boston by the Swan Pond and Hubris comics respectively

Careful firing bullets into the swan pond..
Hell yeah man. I can tell you are a seasoned vet

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I break from the newer games at times and play old school stuff. Best original Final Fantasy 7 and Secret of Mana in the last few months
Never played those. I’m a Bethesda junkie and fallout i play with mods every couple months

I Follow the speed running channels from time to time but it’s a very odd speed run and the glitches are harder to pull off

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I hadn't played in 8yrs at least. Whats the best set up now iyo?

I want Xbox for college fb

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I hadn't played in 8yrs at least. Whats the best set up now iyo?

I want Xbox for college fb
The last time I played was with my Xbox One S with a Samsung External SSD and it ran well with all the enhanced graphics mods.

PC Uber Alles obviously but if you have a One then an SSD can work wonders

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I wanna say I paid like $150? Look up best SSD 2021 from like CNET and make a choice from there. I bought the T5000 One in 2019, but I’m a Samsung apologist
Yeah you can get a PS4 or Xbox one S for a couple hundred and they both have really good libraries.

With the Xbox you can get access to that Microsoft game streaming service for like $15 a month and have access to basically every game @Rebarcock.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I wanna say I paid like $150? Look up best SSD 2021 from like CNET and make a choice from there. I bought the T5000 One in 2019, but I’m a Samsung apologist
I'm not any type of a basher. I've seen good and bad in almost all gamer shit. I played til I was 40. Still played just not new games or as much.
I need something to hobby on again. Rebuilding sucks big dicks

Does normal internet work?

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I'm not any type of a basher. I've seen good and bad in almost all gamer shit. I played til I was 40. Still played just not new games or as much.
I need something to hobby on again. Rebuilding sucks big dicks

Does normal internet work?
Normal internet works yeah. FO4 you almost have to use mods to get the performance to be smoother and work amazing, but with the SSD I would never see problems about crashes except for around goodneigbor

Need to try it on the Series X I got

Latest posts

Top Bottom