Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Glen Powell Makes Surprising Announcement On 'Top Gun 3' Film ✈️

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I was talking to a friend about this a week ago with him being in the new Twister movie. We were joking he wasn't a leading man "star" before he went to see it and he came back.... He told me "dude, he's the closest thing to star out there right now"... He was shocked how much he like Twister and said he'd watch the next movie this dudes in just cause...

OTD Sports

Elite
I was talking to a friend about this a week ago with him being in the new Twister movie. We were joking he wasn't a leading man "star" before he went to see it and he came back.... He told me "dude, he's the closest thing to star out there right now"... He was shocked how much he like Twister and said he'd watch the next movie this dudes in just cause...
Yeah, the family went and saw Twisters and loved it. Glen seems to be on the verge of taking off career wise.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
I first saw him in the Richard Linklater movie "Everybody Wants Some!!" and thought he was great. Most recently I saw him in Richard Linklater's latest movie, "Hit Man", which he was awesome in (great movie). I've also seen him in "Top Gun: Maverick" and "Anyone but You" (great in both). Dude is definitely a star.

Top Bottom