Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Getting rid of gmail

flyerjeff

Poster
Founder
I just switched to outlook and set all my contacts to forward from gmail. Just go to outlook.com to set up.

I know Microsoft has its own issues, but I am in the process of ditching google all together.
Might do the same thing with my yahoo email. Yes I know out outdated

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I just switched to outlook and set all my contacts to forward from gmail. Just go to outlook.com to set up.

I know Microsoft has its own issues, but I am in the process of ditching google all together.
Love outlook. Been using it for years and it gets the job done.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Will proton or outlooj allow my to get apps?

I guess when you sign out of google you can no longer download apps? Yurt

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Yeah the UI is surprisingly smooth. Looks more slick too and lets you realize how little gmail has done to improve their product over the years

There is a cool story behind the mobile app, if I can remember correctly.

Outlook used to be pretty shitty. When it originally came out a low level magazine or maybe even website wrote a review on it and absolutely tore it to shreds. Talked about how bad it sucked and now that Microsoft took over outlook It would suck even worse. Well Satya saw the review and long story short ended up hiring the guy that wrote the review to overhaul the app.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Go for it. Microsoft outlook is fine. Already using only DuckDuckgo

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Wow, @quickfeet this is next level on the Google boycott.

Smart move though because you know they are stealing and using everyone’s data sitting in a gmail account.

Latest posts

Top Bottom