Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Get your priorities in check folks (old man rant upcoming)

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Spent last night at a buddy’s hunt camp with no internet service for 6 hours.
We ate well (homemade catfish stew and jambalaya) played poker and just enjoyed conversation and fellowship. Old stories from 20+ years ago came up and we laughed til tears were rolling.

We need to put the phones down and have conversations again. I for one can’t stand sending 100+ text a day instead of having meaningful talks.

Old man rant over. Have a great night folks .E9078335-3BB5-44FA-99E6-DA688E536B86.jpeg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We ate well (homemade catfish stew and jambalaya) played poker and just enjoyed conversation and fellowship. Old stories from 20+ years ago came up and we laughed til tears were rolling.

We need to put the phones down and have conversations again. I for one can’t stand sending 100+ text a day instead of having meaningful talks.

Old man rant over. Have a great night folks .View attachment 75373
Can’t believe you hung out with a cocks fan

Oler Ted

Elite

Old man rant over. Have a great night folks .View attachment 75373
She has blue hair
7EA73398-BC9E-41EB-B567-C58BACB3F591.jpeg

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Some serious stress on that hat the guy in brown is wearing. Needs to losen that bad boy up a notch or two
Yeah his head is about a 8 1/4 if he wore a fitted hat. He can crush a golf bal. 6’5 and probably 3 bills. Used to play tennis.

The blue haired girl is my buddies daughter. Her and her sister (the blonde) took us for about $50 in a few hands.

He’s raising them right. They can play cards

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Yeah his head is about a 8 1/4 if he wore a fitted hat. He can crush a golf bal. 6’5 and probably 3 bills. Used to play tennis.

The blue haired girl is my buddies daughter. Her and her sister (the blonde) took us for about $50 in a few hands.

He’s raising them right. They can play cards
Euchre obvious Lee… ?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Old man rant over. Have a great night folks

Amen brother!

These phones are a blessing and a curse, nice to carve out some time to turn them off.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Da fug you say.
I’m going to deflect here. Go to the homepage and let me know if you see your avatar. It’s showing up in some places but not all. Trying to figure out why it doesn’t update for everyone at once

Latest posts

Top Bottom