Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Get over it....

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I’m MUCH more upset over the swamp stealing Trump’s win than I am any of the Chyna virus stuff & jab mandates just in case OP cares to know.

grimm515

Elite
Founder
I’m MUCH more upset over the swamp stealing Trump’s win than I am any of the Chyna virus stuff & jab mandates just in case OP cares to know.
Except they are all connected. The Scamdemic allowed voting laws to be violated that enabled dems to stuff ballot boxes (or wheel in suitcases of votes at 4am) enough to win.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Except they are all connected. The Scamdemic allowed voting laws to be violated that enabled dems to stuff ballot boxes (or wheel in suitcases of votes at 4am) enough to win.
I don’t disagree.

In a weird way I’m actually more upset at GOP for being fuck boy push overs than the whole scandemic and steal cuz we all knew they were gonna try to steal it with the scamdemic.

If the GOP had a set of balls and did what they’re doing now in the states we’d never have been in this mess.

I take peace in knowing patriots are in control and this had to happen so the timelines line up and so that the Dims take the long term hit they’re bound for now.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Certainly right along the lines of what the left think a "man" looks like

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-26%20at%209.20.56%20AM.png

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I was a fan of Rob Schmitt on Newsmax until last night. He hates the libs with a passion but he made the statement last night that the election wasn't stolen.

Top Bottom