Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Get em while their hot! How many credit cards did you apply for today?

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I figured out how we can help save the economy. We all need to apply for as much credit as possible so we can help buy things as fast as we can to help save the economy. I applied for 10 today, but only received 3. I’m gonna tackle personal loans at the bank tomorrow and then start looking into pawning the title to Mom’s Buick next week. She said she’s okay with it because we are saving the economy. After all that is done I’ll get my student loans set up.

Nape

Elite
Founder
I bought some indica gummies, Cherokee purple tomato plants, San Marzano tomato plants, and some Brussel sprouts. I also might have dropped a couple of cannabis seeds in the ground whilst I planted. Can’t remember if I did or not.

Tigercub80

Poster
I figured out how we can help save the economy. We all need to apply for as much credit as possible so we can help buy things as fast as we can to help save the economy. I applied for 10 today, but only received 3. I’m gonna tackle personal loans at the bank tomorrow and then start looking into pawning the title to Mom’s Buick next week. She said she’s okay with it because we are saving the economy. After all that is done I’ll get my student loans set up.
Thought about getting the Marriott card today for the points. Switched this year to Marriott after 15 years of diamond with Hilton. Good move so far, much happier with the Marriott selection.

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
Two cards. I pay for absolutely everything I can on my Amex, I use my Capital One if they won’t take Amex. Pay them off every month. Get mad points but never seem to use the points because the options suck. Anyhow, use the CC’s for consumer protection and why not use their money for 30 days if I can.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I bought a used tractor today. 60hp case IH. really clean and barn kept its whole life. We are going to be hobby farming more going forward and we needed a bigger hp tractor.

Top Bottom